2

~

The audio recording was released to the internet and created millions of Gifted students throughout Thailand. It wasn't the same as before since. Some students decided not to listen, some refused their gifts. A lot accepted and earned their full potential. Some hated it. Adults are against it at first but eventually accepted and made rules to avoid conflicts. More and more become frustrated over time as accidents, crimes and violence are getting rampant but thankfully, are still manageable. Luckily, no big incident ever happened yet.

Pang's safety was at stake so another audio record was sent to also ensure his and the safety of the normals, with the use of Mr. Pom's potential, Wave's and Pang himself. The gifteds can't directly use their potentials to normals and made everyone forget about Pang. Pang changed his identity and he's now Pran Parakul, taking Architecture courses.

(Italized -> across the line)

"Time detected another bomb. It was near your building. Be careful."

"It's the second this month."

"I deactivated it and Ohm took it to the police."

"Any lead to where these are coming from?"

"I have several. I'll get to you if I find something."

"Wave.."

"Hmm?"

"Nothing. Just.. be careful. And visit me sometime."

"You miss me already? It's been just a few months and you're getting clingy-"

Pran heard someone knocked on the door.

"You heard that?"

"The what?"

"The door. Someone's knocking. Wait, lemme get it."

"No. I didn't hear anything."

Pran was confused as he held the door handle. He should've heard the noise otherwise why would he pause in the middle of talking.

He shook his head. He's overthinking again. He should stop this habit, it's not good for him. Really.

"Wave, if I find another camera in my room. You're dead."

"Pfft. Why would I do that."

He opened the door and was greeted by his friends, Wai with a head bandage, bruises all over his face and he's limping. Safe is not any better and Louis, who lazily barged in and lay himself flat on the couch didn't even mind asking permission to enter.

"Pran, cook us food. We're hurt." Safe says with fake drama while he pushes himself next to Louis, cuddling his boyfriend-but-not-really. (They don't say anything but act like it. Lol)

"Tell your techy boyfriend your friends need you now. Call him later." Wai says, entering the room still limping.

"Wai, you stupid bitch."

"He's not my boyfriend." Pran says while he close the door.

"First off, I can hear you two being disgustingly clingy on the phone from a mile away. Second," Wai snatched the phone from Pran's hand. "Wave you nerd who are you calling a bitch huh, Mr. I-have-full-access-at-hentai./com."

"Don't make me expose your browser history Mr. ilboobs69."

"Want me to tell Pran about your little secret? Don't worry, I'm not going to tell him I heard you moaning his name while beating your eggs."

"Wai I'm going to fucking kill you!"

"Not if I kill you first!"

"Are you two done?" Pran snatched his phone back from Wai. "I'm sorry Wave, I'm gonna hang up. I'll call you later. See you soon."

"Hey Pang! Don't listen to Wai. He's lying."

Pran let out a cheeky smile. "I don't mind, don't worry. You can think of me in any situation."

The boys laughed with him and Pran can only imagine the red in his face. They both hung up and he turned all his attention to Wai then smack him in the head.

"What's with you and those thugs? And stop listening to my phone calls. I'm going to call the police on you."

"They started it, I swear! Pran you have to believe me. And I'm not listening, I was just messing with Wave." He laughed but shut his mouth almost immediately seeing Pran's i-will-murder-you-in-your-sleep face.

"We had a bet. We lost so Wai gave them a middle finger. They're sensitive that's why." Louis said with a muffled voice, his face was pressed on Safe's chest. (Yeah, pfft friends do that too.)

"Someone took a video of it and posted on their IG story." Safe added.

Leaning against his doorframe, Pran raised a brow at Wai. Wai looked at him sheepishly while his mind scrambled to come up with a good reason.

"Well..." Then he eventually gave up. "But Pran! It's not the issue here. His gift! That motherfucker! He hurt me. Look, my head still hurts up to til now." He massaged his forehead, acting like he's having a terrible headache. "That guy is scary. He.." He suddenly remember the horror he went through. It's giving him chills, sweat formed on his forehead and he suddenly felt the urge throw up.

"Hey, are you okay?" Pran went to his side, putting a hand on his shoulder, forgetting that he's supposed to be mad. "Calm down."

Wai snapped out of it and look at Pran with tears in his eyes. Safe and Louis already sat up and look at him in concern.

"I'll get you water." Pran stood up from the floor to get water but Wai held his hand to stay.

"I'll go get it." Safe initiated but Pran was fast to refuse.

"No! No more flying stuff in my house. I'm out of glass. Louis go get it." Safe pouted while Louis grunted but only took a second to do it.

Pran went back to sit and Wai took it as an opportunity to hold his waist and bury his face on his shoulder. "Don't be mad na Pran." He secretly wink at his other friends who rolled their eyes and grumpily went back to their previous position.

"Fine. Fine! Just don't get into fights again. We'll get expelled if you keep provoking those bastards." Even he sounded mad, Pran patted his back gently. "Don't get hurt idiot."

"I'll try."

"ai'Wai!"

~

2nd chapter and already a filler, XD My stupidass just can't stick to the plot. Akskksk If there's even any plot to begin with Cry/