real

Grayson stayed at Lauren's house for practically the whole day, and it was one of the best days of both of their lives. They talked and watched movies and kissed more. Lauren thought about it as she left the house for school and a blush rose to her cheeks.

But what were they? That's something they didn't really talk about. Lauren was confused about how their relationship had changed. Were they Dating now, or just awkward friends who both liked eachother. She didn't know, but she would ask him.

·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳·˚➳

"Grayson!" Lauren called to the boy in the dark gray hoodie.

He turned away from his brother, whom he had just been talking to, and jogged towards the girl.

"Hi Lauren. Do you want to walk into school together?" He said while scrunching his nose in way Lauren thought was very cute.

She nodded her head at him and gave him a shy smile, but didn't turn to walk because she had gotten lost in his eyes. Twinkling, beautiful, eyes....

"Last one at the door is a rotten egg," Grayson said with a wink while running to the door of the school.

"Hey! Wait! That isn't fair!" Lauren called while trying to catch up to him. She giggled while weaving through the crowd, trying to catch up to Grayson. He must have known she was daydreaming about his eyes... Otherwise he wouldn't have played this trick on her. Lauren thought about that well she ran, but she didn't care. She wasn't embarrassed. She wanted him to know how much she liked him.

Out of breath, but grinning ear to ear, Lauren stopped running and reached Grayson at the door. "Okay, I guess you win."

"I guess I do," he said while opening the door.

They began walking in, but Lauren paused. "Grayson...."

"Ya?"

"What are we?"

"What do you mean?" .

"Like... Are-are we dating?" She squeaked out.

"Oh! Ya, I guess we are," he said while rubbing the back of his neck. "But that means we have to go on a date. Do you want to go out this weekend or something?"

"Yes. Definitely."

"O-okay. It's a date." Lauren giggled.

They continued walking, both with red faces, down the hall. Lauren felt something sweaty touch her pinky, and she realized it was Grayson's hand. Carefully Lauren wrapped her hand around his and looked up at him. He was surprised but smiled at her and  squeezed her hand. There was a few looks from people who had heard about what happened, and a shocked look from Lacy, which quickly turned to disgust as she stared at them. Lauren tried to pretend she didn't care, but it did hurt.