𓂀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚 𓂀

Im glad this was finally out on a platform I have now! ENJOY!

𝕍𝕠𝕥𝕖 - 𝕊𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕖 - 𝔽𝕠𝕝𝕝𝕠𝕨

_____________________________

~ Not good enough ~

"Thanks, Mr. Moon" Johnny said chuckling.

"Yeah!" Gunter agreed, coming into the conversation. "I think we pretty much nailed itt!" he finished.

"So, i-is she here?" Rosita asked walking up to Moon. He nodded and motioned them to follow. The audience could be heard laughing as they approached. He moved the curtain slightly and pointed towards a lady. "There. See the dog, middle third row?"  

Rosita smiled "Oh, she's younger than I imagined"

He turned to them. "Yeah, well, supposedly, she's the best scout in show business" "I can't tell if..if she's enjoying it" Meena said tilting her head. "Come on, let's get a better view" he said as they followed him onto a wooden plank big enough to fit all of them that was attached to a pulley and pulled the lever.  

[Rabbit] "This I know"

[Rabbit 2] "He told me 'Dont worry about it' He told me 'Dont worry no more.' We both know we can't go, without it[music fades]"

They rushed over after Moon to Ms. Crawly. "And how we doing over here, Miss Crawly?" "Oh, very good, Mr. Moon" she looked through her telescope again. "So far, I counted nine smiles, two belly laughs, and five chuckles. Uh, though the last one could've just been gas."

"Well, that's proof, right? She must like the show" he said as he looked at everyone. "Oh, my gosh. You think so?" "I hope so" The two girls said as they smiled. "All right, now, keep up the good work. Come on, everybody, back to positions" Then they began heading back. "She'd be, like, cuckoo not to love the show" Gunter said as he left. Moon sighed happily. "Dream big dreams. [looks over at her]That's what I always said, right?" 

"Mm-hmm"

"Well, looks like we're about to take this show to the entertainment capital of the world" "Mr. Moon, she's leaving!" "Huh?" he said as he quickly grabbed the telescope and threw his paper aside to see. "She's leaving the show" 

"He told me 'You'll never'..."

She was in fact leaving, now walking in the open space of the red carpet heading towards the door. He gasped before jumping on top of the pole, handing her the telescope "Miss Crawly, stay right here" "What are you gonna do?" "I'm gonna follow that dog" He then jumped and hung from a light on a pulley. Then landed next to Nana with a grunt. She was startled and looked at him. "Good heavens!" "Hey, Nana!"  She fanned herself as he looked around. "What are you doing?"

"The scout is leaving" he said as they both got up to look. Yep, she was indeed heading out the door and also looking at her phone. "Ah, so she is. Hurry" And so he did.  

The monkey, who was standing at the double doors opened the second door for her. She nodded with a thank you, looking at her phone still. Luckily he caught her in time. "Uh, Suki? Suki Lane?[sighs/walks down the stair to her] I'm Buster Moon. Uh, hi. So glad you could make it. Um, would you like some popcorn?" She shook her head not looking away from her phone "Oh, no, thanks. I'm not staying for the second half, so..."

"Oh. But, uh, we thought you were enjoying it. I mean, not that we were watching you or anything" "It really is a cute little show. [looks at a poster in front/chuckles]Just not what we're looking for"