𓂀 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛 𓂀

ENJOY! (songs not mine!!)

•♫•♬♡• 𝙑𝙤𝙩𝙚 + 𝙎𝙝𝙖𝙧𝙚 - 𝙁𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 •♡♬•♫•

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

YOU: Golden eyes, hair to ur waist, rich clothes ofc u dress nice. But wolf. Your ears are bigger than both ur daughter's and Crystal so. Yk like anime characters anime wolf girl, that's how your hair and ears are. Like Black Hanekawa from Bakemonogatari. Ik ik she's a Neko but- jus go with it. Also, you have a tail, ofc..fluffy. (thats ur night gown but anyway)

 (thats ur night gown but anyway)

༶•┈┈┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈┈•༶

[𝓡𝓲𝓬𝓴'𝓼 𝓒𝓵𝓾𝓫]

("Heads Will Roll" by Yeah Yeah Yeahs continues)

[Ash]♪"Off, off, off with your head!"♪

[cheering]♪"Dance, dance dance til you're dead!"♪

[Ash]♪"Heads will roll!"♪

[Crowd]♪"Heads will roll!"♪

[Ash]♪"Heads will roll! On the floor"♪

♪"Dance, dance dance til you're dead!"♪

♪"Off, off, off with your head!"♪

♪"Dance, dance dance til you're dead!"♪

The crowd cheered loudly as she finished. "Thank you so much. [waves]Good night" She went backstage, handed in her guitar as one of the staff gave her a soda with a straw. She took a sip before seeing a familiar face. "Moon. Hey" and hugs him tightly. "Wow. [chuckles] You were great out there" he said hugging her back. "I got to go back out for an encore" jumping on her feet and taking a few more sips of her soda.

"Okay. Hey, but what are you doing after the show?"

"Uh, nothing" "Well, listen, I know this is crazy short notice, but you always said you'd come back to work with us when the time was right" he started. "Of course!" 

"Well, this is that time.-" Moon said before someone bumped into him. "Here, paycheck" Rick said as he handed it to her. She looked at it, squinting her eyes. "I'm getting the gang together to go audition for this huge show-" she cut him off and looked at him unhappily. Rick was chatting with someone "Just-just a second. Hey, Rick, how come you're only paying me half what the other acts get?" as she walked over to him.

"I pay what I think you're worth, sweetheart" "Oh, okay. See, I have this rule about not letting guys like you tell me what I'm worth, so, you know, unless I get paid like everyone else, I'm out of here"