dream x reader (🔴)

Y/N pov

i heard the front door open and looked behind me to see clay, my boyfriend, stand there. i haven't seen him in a week since he flew across the country to meet up with his friend karl and george. he dropped his bags on the floor and opened his arms. i was so happy to him, i ran up to him and gave him a big welcome home hug. he lifted me up so i could put my legs around his waist. we pulled away and he kissed me, just some pecks on the lips. he lifted me to the couch and put me down. "damn what have i missed you" he said in a seductively voice. "oh really?" i said back. "hell yes".

he started making out with me harshly but passionately. he picked me up and walked to our bedroom, he pushed me against a wall. "you're mine" he said in between our kiss. omg this man was so hot. he lifted me to the bed and put me down, he towered over me being a good 6 inches taller then me. he took of his shirt and pushed me back so i was now laying down. i exposed my neck to him, he took his chance to kiss and suck on it, leaving dark hickeys but i didn't care. i was his and that's all that mattered.

i moaned while he was sucking on my neck, he slowly took of my oversized t-shit revealing that i didn't have a bra on. he stared for a bit before taking of his jeans. i saw he was hard already so i palmed him through his black boxer. "c'mon y/n, no teasing. i need you" he said while moaning. "oh are we desperate now all off a sudden?" i said. "please y/n. i NEED you." he said raising his tone a bit. "beg." i said. "pff you think i'm gonna beg?" he said while i pushed him off of me. "ok fine, if you won't beg i guess i will have to leave" i said putting my shirt back on.

i walked downstairs leaving clay there. i kinda feel bad but. i listened to my thoughts and went back upstairs, whenever i came to our bedroom door i could hear him panting. is he jerking of? i knocked and opened the door to see him jerking himself of. "so, what's it going to be? jerk of or beg?" i said. "i am not begging. i'm not that desperate" he said letting go of his cock. "ok fine then i guess i'll-" i said turning around before getting cut off. "ok fine, please y/n. i need you baby, i really need you. it's been a tough week for me. please." he said desperate for my touch. "that's more like it" i said walking towards him as he stood up. he looked down at me and started kissing me and slowly moving me onto the bed. he took of my shirt again, but this time he also took of his boxer that i had on.

he was on top of my naked body, i know he has seen me naked thousands of times but, it still felt weird and i'm scared he doesn't like what my body looks like. what if he doesn't like my big/small boobs. what if he thinks my butt is to big/small. what if he doesnt like my stretch marks (if you have them, also stretch marks make you unique. i'm not judging i love them). what if he thinks my body is to big/thin. i quickly snapped out of it and pulled him in even more, i started touching his cock. he started groaning, "please baby i n-need you right now. stop t-teasing" he said.

"do you like my body?" i asked because i'm curious what he thinks about my body. "what's that for question? of course i do. you are the most beautiful women i have ever seen. what made you think i don't like your body?" he said, i knew he spoke the truth. "i don't know, i'm just overthinking to much" i replied. "well just know, i find you beautiful in every way possible." he said pecking my lips. "do you still want to? its fine you d-" he said while i disturbed him. "i want to, we both deserve this." i said getting further on the bed and pulled clay down onto me.

he lined up his cock to my clit. "you ready?" he asked me to make sure i was. i nodded. he slowly went inside me and gave me time to adjust, as soon as i adjusted i nodded again so he knew he could start. he slowly thrusted in and out. "you can go faster if you want to" i said to let him know he doesn't have to do it slow. he picked up his pace with every thrust. he gribbed down on my hips making sure to leave bruises. we we're both a moaning mess. "f~fuckkk y/n y-you feel so good~" he said while malning in between. i pulled him down and started kissing him, we pulled back every second for a breath. he moaned in my lips and started whispering things in my ear like. you're beautiful like this baby or i'm so glad to call you mine. he did that to make me feel more comfortable being naked around him. "i-i'm gonna~" i said. "me too~" he replied. his thrusts got sloppier and soon he came inside me and i came on his cock.

he pulled out after and flopped down next to me. he went to lay on his side to face me, "you did to good baby. i love you" he said with love. "i love you to" i replied with a big smile on my face. he slipped his boxers on and i put a sweater and panties on. he walked to our bathroom to start a bath. a few minutes later he called me. "y/n! come here baby". i walked over to be bathroom and saw he filled up a bath for me, i gave him and kiss and got undressed. "why don't you join me?" i asked. "sure" he said while taking of his boxers and stepped in behind me. i sat back and i leaned back onto clays body. we talked for a bit and laughed together. whenever we got out he wrapped us both in a towel and led me to the bedroom. he grabbed panties, sweatpants and a sweatshirt for me. "thank youu" i said while putting it on. i got in bed and so did clay. "i love you so much beautiful. i couldn't wish for any other girlfriend" he said putting his arm around me and pulling me closer to him. "i love you more clay" i said while giving him a peck on his lips. he slipped the blanket over us and we lied down, as soon as my head hit his chest i fell asleep. "goodnight baby" he said and closing his eyes to.

hope y'all enjoyed this, and remeber!! aftermath after sex is very important. don't forget that please! :)