georgenotfound x reader (🔴)

just to make some stuff clear, in this chapter you are 24 and george is just 25. please read everything on this chapter else you won't understand what's going on!

george pov:

i was just playing some minecraft with my online friends, sapnap and dream, till my girlfriend y/n walked into my set up room. "babyyyyy" she whined. "what's up?" i said muting my mic. "when are you done playing minecraft?". "uhh i don't know soon, i'll tell the boys im heading off" i replied being the nice boyfriend that i am. "hey guys, i think im
heading off. im getting kinda tired" i said unmuting my mic. "oh ok bye george" they both said in sync.

y/n pov:

i was bored so i went to my boyfriends set up room because i needed his attention. he said bye to whoever he was on call with and shut down his pc. "are you done?" i asked. "yes i'm done. what do you want?" he asked smiling. "i wanted some attention, that's all!". "well now you have my attention" he said while walking over to me giving me a peck on the lips. "come on, let's go watch a movie" he said while leading me to our bedroom. he turned on (your fav movie)!! i'm so excited, i haven't seen this movie in ages. he crawled up in bed with my and slid his arm around my waist and pulled me closer. he looked down at me.

george pov:

i looked down at my girlfriend. wow. the most gorgeous women in the world is finally mine. i could look at her every second of the day and not get tired of it. i could stare at her body all day long and now get tired of it. i love her so much. "hey baby, i've been thinking about this for a long time now and..". "and? what's up?" she replied with a smile. she had the most beautiful smile ever. "i think i'm ready to start a family with you.." i said nervously. "omg really?" she replied shocked.

y/n pov:

george has just told me he wanted to start a family with me. "omg really?" i was very shocked but really happy!! "but.. the doctor said my fertility is bad, and it could take ages for me to get pregnant + we have a big chance of having a miscarriage." i said in a sad tone. "that's why we should get to practice" he said smirking. i knew excatly what he meant but i played dumb. "what do you mean practice?" i said with a confused face. "what about we just start practicing right now for our first baby? what do you say?" he replied to my question. "you mean, right now?!" i asked. "yes right now!!"  i was so happy. i immediately got on top of him and took off my top, i pulled him in for a long kiss. his lips were so nice and soft, i could kiss these lips every second of the day. i tucked on the hem of his sweater to signal him
to take it off. he took his sweater off, i could look at these and for forever. i bit my lip and dived back into the kiss, i grabbed both of his cheeks and pulled him back with me.

he rolled over so now he was on top, i traced down his abs and stopped at his sweatpants. "off." i demanded him to take them off. he took them off and as soon as he did i could see his hard dick through his dark blue boxers. he looked down at me leggings, "off please" he demanded me too. i let out a giggle and he helped me take them off. "i'm so glad i can finally go off of birth control" i said. he slowly put his cold fingers down on my clit and started drawing circles on it, i shivered a bit from his cold fingers. he slowly went down and started pumping his middle and pointer fingers in and out of me. "you like that?" he said smirking. "y-yes~" i replied moaning in between. he came closer, "do i make you wet?". the only thing i did was nod. he smirked and took his fingers out of me and put them in his mouth. damn that was kinda hot. he took out his dick and threw his and my underwear to the floor. he lined up his 7 inches to my clit.

he looked at me and i nodded as consent. he slowly went in and let me adjust. i nodded again. he started off slow but went faster and deeper with every thrust he did. "you look so pretty when i fuck you like this" he said while getting close to my face. "my little whore". that was hot ngl. he made me feel confident while having sex with him, saying these things to me. he rolled over so now i was riding him. "your boobs~ i l-love the way they b-bounce" he said trying to hold back his moans. i brought his hand up to both of my boobs and he started cupping them. "do i make you feel good?" i asked. "h-hell yes~" he replied. "f~fuck baby-y, i'm c-close". "hold it in j-just a bit longer for m-me" i said. the heated room was filled with skin slapping and moans. "o-ok you can cum now~" i said to him. we both came. "you- are amazing" he said. i got off of him and fell next to him. we lied down for a bit till we both fell asleep. he gave me a kiss on top of my head and soon we both fell asleep.