Chapter I

( Heavily inspired from yonumo's art )

Enjoy :P
_____________

3rd person POV;

_____________

It was a usual day for Kazuha, getting up from his bed, going down to get some breakfast made from his mother. Most of the time, it was the same thing. Yet he didn't really care.

Once he was done eating, he got up from the white marble kitchen table, gave his goodbyes to his parent and grabbed his school bag that was near the entrance.

When the white-haired boy went into the school, Gorou ran up to him and so did Yoimiya. Ayaka was in the back giggling, her fan covering her mouth.

" Kazuhaaaaaaa! " Yoimiya yelled.

" Haha, hello Yoimiya. How are you? " Kazuha replied.

" I am good, no. Great! Did you hear there was gonna be a transfer student from another school coming here? I'm so excited to see who it is! "

" Dont get too excited, Yoimiya. Maybe it's someone you won't like. " Ayaka said, coming up from behind her.

" ...right. " Gorou answered, awkwardly.

" Yeah, but what if it isn't? Maybe it's just a normal student! We shouldn't get our hopes up, or down either. "

" Kazuha's right! We really shouldn't. " Yoimiya cheered on.

Ayaka sighed.

" Well, we all should get going. Sadly, almost none of us have classes together." She continued.

" aw.. Okay, see ya Guys! "

" See you, Yoimiya! " Gorou waved a goodbye and walked off to the back of the halls, books in hand.

Guess it was Kazuha's time to go too. He normally arrives almost when the bell is about to ring, which isn't the best thing since he can get late very easily.

He quickly goes to his locker, takes the books he needs then leaves as quickly as he came.

[ ... ]

He opens the door, and takes a quick glance to the people already inside. Yet being with them for about a couple months, Kazuha really had no idea who they really were. Since he doesn't talk to any of them, much.

Kazuha ignored the people and went over to his original seat, where the teacher assigned them at the start of the year.

He quietly sat down and put his arms on the desk as his head rested on it. Before he did so, he looked at the clock to see how much time was left until it started, 5 minutes.

That 5 minutes went into sleeping, yet he's a light sleeper so even the sound of the bell would've shot him right up from his slumber.

And boy, it did.

Exactly like how he planned, he woke up instantly from it, since he was surprised at how fast it actually rang.

All the students walked to their seats and the teacher finnally came in.

" Hello, before we start this lesson, we have a new student that changed classes in the last minute. Who is, also the transfer student some of you may have heard of. "

Wait, they're coming in THIS class? I thought they would've been in another one.. Kazuha thought to himself quietly, yet his facial expression didn't change one bit.

Before even knowing, a student came in the class, keeping a poker face while doing so.

He had a beautiful mix of dark purple and dark blue tint to his hair, couple piercings on his face. One on his lip, couple on his ears and one on his tongue that Kazuha notices later and black painted nails anyone could dream about.

Fluttering eyelashes..

But what everybody seemed to admire and remember if they had to talk about him, even one detail is the tattoo on his neck, kind of matching Kazuha's.

He was beautiful. Kazuha wasn't even gonna lie to himself, he was extremely attractive and a sight to see. Yet, apart from that, he didn't really think much about him.

" Hi, I'm Scaramouche. " Was all he said, with an obvious fake smile.

" Well- Scaramouche. How about you go sit over there, I mean, it's the only seat available anyways. "

Scaramouche didn't answer the teacher and just went over to his seat.
Kazuha was shocked for a second that his "seat" was next to him.

He didn't know how to feel about that, Kazuha already knew that he wasn't one of those people to easily get along to.

Scaramouche let go of his backpack onto his desk, and pulled the chair aggressively back and lastly sat on it.

The teacher started his lesson, speaking about some science and chemistry.

Kazuha couldn't focuse 100% on the class as to he was staring at the male right next to him.

Scaramouche didn't seem to notice at first, but he did after.

" Why are you staring? Am I that beautiful " His emotionless face slightly turned into a light smirk.

The albino boy was surprised to that comment.

" Uhh no- sorry I seem to have zoned-out. " He quickly replied.

" Or did you? " Scaramouche gave a glare that wasn't friendly, not menacing but just mischievious.

" ... " Kazuha didn't reply to his comment, I mean. What was he supposed to say?

" Hm? Ignoring me now? Have it your way. " The ravenette turned his gaze to something else.

After a few minutes of awkward silence that felt unbearable to Kazuha, he decided to continue a conversation with Scaramouche. Just to maintain a good relationship and not go on his bad side. And maybe a little for himself.

" So,, why did you transfer here? " He asked.

" Interested in my personal life? Jeez. " Scaramouche scoffed.

" Ah, my bad. " Kazuha lightly caressed the back of his neck, while closing his eyes for a few seconds.

Scaramouche looked at him closer, and his face loosened up.

" Hmph- I guess there's nothing to loose for telling you. I got transferred because I caused too much trouble or something." He slowly rolled his eyes as he was done speaking.

oh. Was all Kazuha thought. Yep, it was confirmed. He caused trouble.

" Uh.- Haha. Uhm.,, I don't know if that's supposed to be good or bad, my apologies. " He awkwardly laughed.

Scaramouche took one last glance at Kazuha then for the rest of the class he was sleeping on his desk.

________

Chapter 1 done 😋😋

Word count: 1027