Chapter V

" Oh, really? " Kazuha looked surprised.

" Yeah. Is it that hard to believe so? "

" Hm.. I don't know, I would've thought you were. Since you're really nice, I don't know why people say you're that bad." Kazuha said.

Scaramouche scoffed, "Shut up. It's just that like-You're not that bad as the others are... Most people in this shitty school are so annoying."

"Ah, Ah? Scaramouche, did you just compliment me?" Kazuha gasped, his hands reaching to his mouth,

"How I feel blessed!" He fakely put his hand on his forehead, sarcastically.

"Shh! I fucking said Shut up. Do you not understand?"

Kazuha giggled.

"Right Rightt. Sorry."

Scaramouche looked at Kazuha then back to the people he was passing by, still walking through the hallways.

" So, where is your locker? " Kazuha asked.

" Oh. Uh- it's the 1569. "

" Really?! Mine is the 1505! " He exclaimed.

" Right down the hallway, eh? "

" Yeah haha. " He replied.

Scaramouche eventually ended up at his locker and started twisting the numbers on his lock. He always had the same ones, which made it easier to remember I guess?

Once he was done doing so, he grabbed all the stuff he needed that was stored rather organizingly in his locker, he stuffed it all in his backpack.

He closed the door rather aggressively, lifting his knee a little to put pressure on the door as he put the lock back on, locking it.

Scaramouche looked over to Kazuha, he was on his phone. The bright white light coming from his phone shining on his face.

He put his hands in his pockets, then walked to Kazuha.

" Oh, hello again " He lifted up his face from the screen to gave a light smile to the other.

Without any words, Scaramouche snatched his phone away from Kazuha's hands which a slight Oh. left from his lips, his hands dropping to his sides as he watches Scaramouche type something.

After a few seconds, he handed it back to him.

Kazuha looked down on whatever was he even doing, and he saw that Scaramouche wrote his phone number down.

" You can text me if you want. "

" Getting bold, are we? " Kazuha said, raising an eyebrow as he had a slight smirk on his face.

" Hm.. " Scaramouche's cheeks were in a shade of light pink.

" Haha, it would be my pleasure. " He laughed.

" Well uh- yknow what? I'm going home. See ya. " Scaramouche dryly said, trying to get out of the situation he was in as fast as he could.

___________

Timeskip - Scaramouche is at his house.

God, what a long day had it been for him. So many boring classes results you to being tired, right? Well that was the case for him.

He tiredly threw all his stuff onto the floor next to his bed and sloppily threw himself onto it, indulging into its softness.

After a few minutes of laying down, he got up once again, even tho every consciousness in his body told him not to. Yet, he went over to his wardrobe, picked a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt which was already way too big for his own body.