sickeningly sweet (a unifrown one shot)🦄❤😠

Warning the following contains cuteness! Fluff! And Master Frown lying to himself so please enjoy this valentine's day special! GlimGlammy cloudyblue_x DefinetelyNOTok Angellao110 UnikitFox NerdyUnicorns101 THIS IS FOR YOU FAM! (But seriously let me know what you think I wrote this in like two days....)

Love was in the air among other things....

Mornings in the Unikingdom was always a pleasant experience for it's inhabitants, even more so for a certain pink haired princess, unikitty rolled over lazily, hugging a pillow to herself as the rays of the warm morning sun, trickled through her window in the haze she could here the clatter of plates from down stairs, most likely Richard getting to work on his morning chores, of course it could be her brother deciding to use the dish rack as a ball pit....(again)

With a yawn she left the comfort of her fluffy soft sheets to go start the day, she donned her usual get up with a special Valentine's twist, humming merrily to herself she made her way down skipping, she soon found her friends gathered around the kitchen table in the middle of their own morning routines "good morning everybody!" The princess greeted with her usual cheer.

"It's nearly noon" Richard stated onchalantly

With a slight giggle she sat herself down and nudged the old butler on the shoulder "Sorry I over slept Richard, I was just sooooo sleepy" she beamed smiling at him.

Richard sighed, rubbing his temples while tipping over a box of sweets in her bowl and pouring a good serving of milk over it, "it's fine just eat your breakfast"

Unikitty licked her lips and looked down at her bowl full of candy cereal, it was the princess's own invention, candy and milk though Rick and her friends insisted that this was for some reason 'unhealthy' but after some convincing Richard relented to letting her have it on special occasions.

"Have you decided on who your Valentine's is going to be?" Puppycorn asked, his chocolate covered faced looking up at her with a curious grin

"Everybody" she replied confidently before Swallowing a spoon full of cereal.

"Princess I don't think that's how that works...." Richard deadpanned

"Yeah besides you said that's last year...." Dr fox chimed in, looking up from the device she was tinkering with.

"And the year before that...." Hawkodile added.

"and the year before and the year before that and the year before that and the year before that and the year-"

"Thank you, Puppycorn I think you've gotten our point across..." Richard stepped in before his reparative ranting could get any longer.

"Unikitty..." the old butler sighed taking on a more serious tone of voice, causing the pink hair girls ears to droop slightly, she hated the 'dad voice'

"Listen Unikitty, as much as I appreciate your enthusiasm I really hoped you'd take this a little more seriously...."

"I don't know rick.... you know I've never really thought of that kind of stuff, I mean I love everyone! Can't I just make everyone in the kingdom my valentine? " Unikitty asked, playing with her food, a sheepish smile replacing her normally cheerful one.

Richard sighed and looked at her wearily " I understand where your coming from, but well.... I'm not getting any younger and I want you t-"

"Okay! Okay! If it makes you happy I promise to find someone to be my Valentine but I'm telling you it might to work out the way you expect" she said quickly cutting him off before this could turn into another one of his 'I'm not going to be around forever' lectures, that really wasn't a conversation she wanted to have especially not on such a nice and peaceful morning.