Alcon

Subaru woke up when he felt a presence.

Immediately, he went on defensive as he sensed an attack coming.

Sure enough, 3 mabeast dogs pounced at him.

There's 6 of them, 3 were on his flanks and the other 3 are on standby.

Subaru materialized his Shadow Scythe and cut the two in half while he blocked the other one with his shield.

The 3 who are in standby lunged at him, he quickly used Telekinesis to hold all three in place.

He then summoned ice spikes from the ground and impaled all four of the dogs, killing them.

Subaru analyzed the corpses, he is hungry but these dogs flesh doesn't seem good to ingest, so he left them and searched for food.

It didn't take long for him to find something.

Or rather, someone.

()()()()()()()()

2 men in a carriage are surrounded by bandits of some sorts.

1 of the 2 seemed accustomed to Fighting with Swords seemed to be the guard, whilst the other seems to be a merchant.

"You're Outnumbered lads! Surrender your belongings and we may even spare your lives!" A man who is presumed to be the leader shouted.

The merchant's guard hopped down and drew his double edged sword.

"You're gonna kill us either way, you don't want to risk having your identity nor your hideout found out!" He said as he took a stance.

"Haha, will you look at that! A genius everyone! Well, just as you said, we don't want the risks." He said as he gave the signal to attack.

All of them stopped though, as they heard a scream.

One of the bandits screamed as he witnessed his bandit friend get stabbed by a 2 feet long ice spike in the chest.

The bandit fell with a dull thud, then silence.

Everyone looked around and found nothing.

Until they heard another scream.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh heeeellp meeeeee!" Another bandit yelled as he was seemingly dragged into the forest by an invisible force.

Silence reigned again.

All of them felt unnerved.

*Thud*

They all quickly turned to the source and found the dragged bandit's severed head fall right in front of the carriage.

"Hiiiiii!" A high pitched scream came from the merchant.

"Show yourself!!" Shouted the bandit leader.

No response.

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!" Another scream erupted as one bandit was lit on fire.

"Help! Help meeeeee! Ahhhhhhhhhh!" He screamed as he was burned down.

"Screw this! I'm outta here!" Said another bandit in panic in fear as he ran.

"Wait! Get back here!" Said the bandit leader.

All of them turned to the running bandit.

Then, a blur came out and passed the fleeing one and into the forest.

The one who ran stopped.

Then his head turned to the side and fell, his body falling forward.

By this point, only 4 bandits remain along with the merchant and the guard.