Giovanni

Giovanni rubbed his throbbing head, a bowl next to him and a glass of water on the side.

His phone buzzed, as a cringe action movie theme tune played, which seemed to be his ringtone. The phone displayed 'uncl' with no e, he picked up the phone, holding it to his ear.

"Hello..?" Giovanni mumbled, waiting for a response.
"Heya, kiddo! Ya alright? Can you do me a favour?" The man bellowed through the phone.
"..yeah?"
"I'm going out today, can Ya look after the lil one?"
Giovanni groaned, laying his head back.
"Yeah, yeah.."
"Thank you so much, bye! I'll drop 'er off in a few secs."

The phone beeped as the man ended the call, giovanni slammed his phone on his desk and got up.

He didn't feel the greatest, high temperature being a sign of that. He slipped on a jacket and jeans, sitting down.

Something urged inside of him, he grabbed the bowl and held it under his chin. All he waited for was a persumed and disgusting barf. Maybe this would be an excuse to get out of babysitting, he thought.

Inside of the icky green, came out a thick red. The teen trembled, was that blood?

"MOM!" He cried.
"Yes, giovanni!?" His mother yelled back, walking towards the room.
"I- help?"

His mom walked in, and stared at him.

His face was stained with the red substance, and so was the bowl. Tears formed in his worn out eyes.

"What happened?" Giovanni shrugged lightly, wiping his mouth.
"Does this mean I don't have to babysit.?"
"Is this an excuse to get out of babysitting?!" The teens mother raised her voice angrily. "DID YOU EAT SOUP AND EXPECT ME TO BELIEVE THIS?!"
"No I swear I di-" his mom shut the door, leaving him with his head over his bowl.

His throat wasn't sore, if he was honest it made him feel better. Soup, he thought, why soup? He hesitantly touched the bowl with the tip of his finger. It felt like soup, and it was pretty warm. He smelt it. Tomato. Gradually edging his finger towards his mouth, he licked the remains.

It was soup!

But why did he throw up.. soup?

ID JUST LIKE TO SAY, IN MOST OF MY AUS GIOVANNIS SPIT, BARF, SOMETIMES TEARS BUT ONLY IF HES REALLY SAD/HAPPY IS MADE OUT OF SOUP. SORRY IF THIS IS RANDOM.