8

Today, you were hanging out with Momoi and Sincere

Today, you were hanging out with Momoi and Sincere. You guys were going to the mall and then going back to Sincere's to hang out.

You got up and did your morning routine. You set out your outfit for the day. You grabbed a black hoodie, baggy skater pants, and a pair of black & white Jordan 1s. You went downstairs and ate something quick.

You saw Junpei come down and raise a eyebrow at you. "Where you going?" He grabbed a box of Cocoa Puffs. "Hanging out with Suki & Sin" You said as you watched tv until it was time for them to come get you.

"Mhm. Stay safe" he poured his milk into his cereal. "I will" you turn back to the tv and keep watching Teen Titans.

It was time and you left the house saying bye to your mother and brother. You got in the car and gave your greetings to everyone.

"Hey Suki, Hey Sin" you said and closed the door behind you. "Hey N/n" they replied and after you buckled they drove off.

"What y'all tryna buy?" Sin asked as she focused on the road. "More shoes & shirts" you said. "Jewelry" Momoi said and Sincere nodded and kept driving.

You guys got to the mall and you all got out

You guys got to the mall and you all got out. You walked into the mall and located the first store you guys wanted to go to. You guys headed to Aerie first to look for some underwear. You guys looked around and Momoi found some cute shirts and bras.

You guys left and headed to foot locker. You walked in and saw a pair of Royal Blue Jordan 1s. "Yooo guys look" you pointed at the shoes and you all ran over. "Shit these are extra hard to find nowadays, been wanted a pair for the longest" you said as you waved a customer over to try them on. "Hey can I get these in a size (what size you wear)" the worker nodded and went back.

"Bro I'm gonna lose it if they have my size fr" you said as you waited. Sincere & Momoi went to look for a pair of shoes too. The worker finally came back and handed you a box. They fit perfectly and you went crazy. "Period they fit perfectly, I'm so excited" you said and when to the front and bought them with a pair of crease protectors.

Sincere got a pair of Air Max 270s and Momoi didn't buy anything.

You guys kept going from store to store when you spotted a purple haired giant. "Mukkun?" He turned around and looked down at Momoi. "Hey Sa-chin, whatcha doing here?" He said as he as he continued eating his chips. "Shopping with Sincere and Y/n, who are you here with?" She asked. "Sienna and The guys" he popped a chip in his mouth.

"Isn't Sienna the person you're dating?" Momoi asked and he nodded. "Wait, all of the gom are here?" Sincere asked and you chuckled.

"Shut up" she said and Murasakibara nodded. You guys saw the rest of the guys come out of Finishline. "Wait Kagami and Kuroko are here too?" You asked as you saw them walk out too.

He nodded again and walked back to the guys. "Y/n? Whatcha doing here?" He asked you. "Just riding on rainbows" he rolled his eyes and he asked you where you were headed next.

You shrugged your shoulders and saw that Momoi went with Kuroko and Sincere with Aomine. Akashi left with some brown haired girl and Kise some brown skinned girl.

"Looks like they're leaving us" you looked at him. He smiled and you guys went to stores together while talking.

You guys walked into Rue 21. You were looking at the graphic tees and leggings. "Which graphic should I get?" You held up a left eye graphic and a Ice cube graphic. He pointed to the left eye one and you held up two pairs of leggings.

"Ok Black or Dark Blue?" He said dark blue and you went to look for a pair of jeans. You grabbed some baggy jeans and went to pay. You guys went to Zumiez since he wanted some trippy graphics from there.

"Damn so you rich rich? This shit be averaging like $65 every item" you said and he laughed. "My dad sends me about $2500 every month to help pay for my rent" you held a shocked look and he went to look at the beanies.

He payed for his stuff and you guys met up with everyone. "You're fun to hang around Y/n" he said and you smiled. "I know I am" you said jokingly. "I'm just playing, you're fun to hang with too" you said and you met back up with Sincere and Momoi.

"Bye guys" you three all said and you went to Sincere's car.

"So guys what happened with you?" You asked and they both smiled. "Tetsu asked me to be his girlfriend" you and Sin cheered and she smiled.

"What about you Sin?" You asked and she just said Aomine gave her his number and told her to text him.

"Progress" Suki said and we started heading back to Sincere's house. You guys went to her house and basically talked about your experiences with your boys.

"Guys I think I'm starting to like Kagami" you say and the fake a shocked look.

"WOW shocker" they said in unison. "I thought you liked homie ever since the Concussion incident" Sincere said and you rolled your eyes. "You do you, if you feel he's right go for it" Satsuki said and you nodded.

"He has such a big heart and love for basketball and the people around him. He's just *sigh*" you said and they looked at each other.

"Nah you don't like him," sincere started and you raised a eyebrow. "You love him" you looked crazy and shook your head.

"Bye I can't be in love. We're not even dating" you said and they laughed. "Yes you can" Momoi said. "I love Tetsu and we weren't dating, until now" she said and you looked up at the ceiling.

Could I really love him?

- Was originally gonna post this today alone but yk