Grape Juice

Contrary to popular belief, Izuku is not a ray of sunshine. He does not puke rainbows and his eyes are not made of unicorn glitters. His blood is not made of chocolate and his cheeks aren't made of chewy mint bubblegum.

He wasn't a fallen angel from the heavens. He wasn't merciful nor give blessings to those who asked. He had notebooks filled with how to murder his peers, teachers, and every person he interacted with that treated him like shit.

Aside from Bakugou who saw a glimpse of that side of him, none of the others knew.

Izuku, too, has anger issues after all. His baby face and bright green eyes would always make people doubt the fierce anger lying deep between his eyes.

Thanks to his so-called childhood friend, he was forced to suppress his anger for the past 11 years because he has enough consciousness to not let the adults suffer from two angry growing teens.

He was angry 24/7. He would chew the inside of his cheeks in annoyance whenever the muscle around his lips would ache from smiling too much.

He would grip tightly on his pencil whenever class was going too slow or too fast for his liking. Especially whenever one of their teachers would teach them like toddlers that don't know a single fucking shit.

He would always try his best to calm his breathing whenever a sequence of bullshit came out of his childhood friend's lips. He would always push back the thought of strangling Bakugou to death whenever he would call him awful names and look down on him.

Ever since he attended UA, that part of him never changed. But the environment around him changed a lot. He had a quirk now. He had friends now. He would smile, greet his friends with enthusiasm, ask irrelevant topics for short conversations, and help his classmates whenever he could.

He was happy with the change. But it was all too tiring to do it every day. Especially since they were moved to the dorms, he didn't have the time to express his anger and annoyance by shouting and yelling at the comfort of his home.

So here he is now, months of pent-up anger with no outlet to lean on. He woke up at 2 AM with the static sound of moaning and grunting from somebody's room. It was from Mineta's room.

It was too early for that shit. He covered his ears with his pillows, wore headphones to silence the noise, but it was all futile when he realized one of his headphones is broken. He could hear the music from his left ear, and the other was suffering from the vulgar noises coming from the grape's room.

He lay in his bed for hours, attempting to sleep even just a bit. He only had two hours of sleep and it's not helping him stop himself from punching a hole in their wall and strangling Mineta to death. His patience was going thin. He could finally say that Aizawa-sensei has longer patience than he does, an achievement he's neither proud of nor offended.

He changed positions now and then, sitting up and balling his hands into a fist to punch the wall, but would always stop himself before he could. Although UA may have been forgiving for the alleged crimes he has done before, property damage might just be the one to finally expel him.

He lay there, counting sheep to distract himself from the noise. His thoughts slowly drifted from counting sheep to counting how many times he had already stabbed Mineta in his mind.

Fortunately, Mineta stopped watching those videos at the time of 5 AM. He sighed in relief, letting his body finally relax from the built-up tension from earlier. He closed his eyes and welcomed the darkness–

RINGGGGGGGG

Izuku pressed his lips together when his alarm rang, it was time for his daily jog with Iida. He didn't have the chance to sleep anymore. Not even a second of it. Great. He felt like shit. His eyes felt heavy from hours of suffering. He rose to his feet, grumbling curses underneath his breath as he changes his clothes for his jog.