Green Ball Of Fury

Izuku Midoriya's birthday was coming up. Everyone was coming up with plans to surprise the green cinnamon roll. Izuku is always there when they needed him the most. He's always ready to serve and help them whenever something was troubling them. They've grown dependent on Izuku. They knew that. That's why they rarely help Izuku out. To thank him, they decided to throw him a birthday party! Who doesn't like birthday parties? Exactly. No one! Everybody loves it and they all agreed with the plan they have in mind for Izuku. 

Bakugou snickered, rolling his eyes as a devilish smirk made its way up to his lips. "Dumbasses." he laughed, excited for their so called full-proof plan to fail.

He was trying to tell them somethings about Izuku. He was trying to warn them. Izuku may be a cute little fluff, but, he still hate somethings. Not one, no, sir. A lot of things. 

Izuku Midoriya can be many things. He can be a ball of sunshine, he can be a stuttering mess, and he can be a fucking murderer if you pushed the right buttons. 

Unfortunately for Bakugou, he had to learn that the hard way. The experience way. Shivers ran down his spine whenever he remember the green bean chasing him around the hallway with a freaking knife on his hand. Not a kitchen knife, no, that's lame. It was a butcher's knife. 

Bakugou grimaced, shaking the memory off his mind. He stood up from the couch, walking his way out of the living room. "Goodluck." he said, leaving his group of classmates confused. 

The class shrugged, not giving a single thought about what the blonde pomeranian had said. Then, they proceeded with their plan. 

Izuku woke up, his mouth wide open as he breathes for air. He was sneezing non-stop. His eyes were red and watery. His face flushed as he notice the various bouquet of flowers around his room. 

His brows furrowed, "What the—" he sneezed. He was about to grab the extra pillow beside him when he noticed his medicine along with a sticky note and a face mask on top of it. 

  Keep your allergy to yourself, shitty nerd. 

He smiled, taking the medicine before putting on the face mask. He has to thank Bakugou later for that. But, he has to know one thing. Who in the right mind would put flowers around his room?  

He groaned, he's grateful for the bouquets, but, he can't possibly admire it without him sneezing every damn second. So, like a normal person, he threw all of it away. He wasn't going to let these pollens kill him. No, sir. That's just a terrible way to die. 

After throwing all of it away, he changed into his uniform. His head was aching, he was still sneezing. That's not a good sign. 

He left his room, going straight to the kitchen to prepare his coffee. He likes his coffee sweet, so, he added a full spoon of sugar to his coffee. Normally, he would add only a half-full spoon for his coffee. But, he's allergies we're being a big huge of shit. He doesn't want to fall asleep during class periods. No, he doesn't want that. He's a good moral student.

He went straight to the refrigerator, his coffee on one hand. He opened the fridge to grab some eggs to cook. But, to his surprise, the eggs were wrapped with thick layers of tape with various words written on it, like: 'Eat Me!' 

He blinked, closing the fridge as he walks away. "That's weird…" he muttered, walking his way out of the dorms. He'll just eat later. Besides, he wasn't feeling well. He didn't really much have the appetite to eat.