Ch-1

Starts at ch-6 of the webtoon.

Third pov:
"you sure on transferring to a Korean school?" a voice came out of a boys phone.

"yes I'm sure, plus my Korean is very good, I'll call you later" the boy said "fine I'll be waiting" the voice from the phone said, the boy then pressed end call and tuck his phone to his pocket.

He continued to feed the koi's that are in his pond.

"looks like I'll be going now bye bye ill see you all soon" he waved bye to the koi's and received bubble noises on the pond.

He then went to j high school since he'll be going there, and of course he could not forget his childhood best friend Daniel park, he was excited to reunite with him and help on his problems since he is now on Korea.

*So this is the school huh*he thought and went to the building he got a lot of people who was staring at him with their mouth open and shocked faces.

He heard some one shout"FIGHT IN THE  FASHION DEPARTMENT!"
"Let's go see!"
"they say it's the newbie from yesterday!"
He heard.

He was from the architecture department, and he was supposed to be here yesterday but he was busy furnishing his house.

He then walked to the crowd that was in the fashion department.

Alot of students noticed him and was wide shocked that they saw a cutie he was about 5'4 (short?)
Some of them were taller than him and awed the boy who was struggling to see what's going on.

When suddenly a male student helped him and put him on his shoulder.

He was surprised and thanked the kind student to help him see.

The student then blushed that was not noticed by the boy, he could feel his soft a## surprisingly the student really wanted to touch his a## from being it to soft.

Akio pov:

I saw two guys beating each other up but it looks like the guy with a fine build won.

Judging by the looks of people I'm guessing that guy is popular.

A lot of people was complimenting the guy whom. Won, he looks like Daniel to mee,maybe I miss Daniel too much.

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT!"

the guy that was on the floor shouted.

"DID YOU ENJOY THAT!? I SAW EVERYONE WHO SMILED" he shouted again.

"I WILL PLUCK YOUR EYES OUT!" he added.

'should I help?' I thought, my answer was "fine".

I signalled the guy whom was letting me sit at his shoulder.

He nods for a okay.

I suddenly shouted.

"OMG ITS ELI JANG!"

"no way!" "let's go check him out!" a lot of girls and boys suddenly came out of the class room even the guy whom let me sit on his shoulder.

The only one left was the two and me.

"you two okay? I know a lot of people hates being stared at a lot of students and classmates." I asked them.

"yes! Thank you very much I was getting nervous from all of the stares" the guy whom looked like Daniel said he seems surprised to see me?.

"thanks... I guess" the guy whom was on the ground said.

"no problem!, oh! Right the name's Akio Haru!" I said with a bright smile.

Third pov:

'So bright, yet so cute 'thought of the two guys.

"the names Zack lee" he said turning his head to the side to cool down.

"and my names Daniel park!" he said with a bright smile.

' no way' akio thought

"hey Daniel let's have a talk" akio said.

'oh no!' Daniel thought.

Well then see you guys later " I said while waving.