Ch-2

Akio pov:

Akio pov:

I was waiting for the teacher to call for in the room while I was waiting I figured out how I can talk to Daniel about his appearance its like hes changed.

"you can come in now!" the teacher yelled for me to come in so I did that.

"hello my name is akio haru I hope we all get along" I said nervously.

"Alright akio yiu can sit right beside euntae Lee he's over there" he says pointing at a student that has piercings on his ears and has tattoos on his arms 'he looks nice' I thought as I sit down right beside him there was alot of whispers about me but i choose to ignore it and start a conversation with him.

"what name do you prefer to be called?" I asked euntae he suddenly looks at me shocked that I was not scared of his appearance.

"I prefer to be called Vasco" he said "okay then Vasco do you like dogs or cats?" I asked he answered yes and we kept on questioning each other and answering them honestly little did i know there was whispers again.

'he jus befriended the man of men!?'

'that's so cool'

'they look so cute while talking'

'so many flower particles around them'

Then it was lunch time Vasco had asked me if I could have lunch with him and his friends and obviously I answered "I would love to!" I said with flowers around me.

'too wholesome' Vasco thought.

There I met Jace park his best friend.

We both became friends and after Vasco insisted that he would walk me home since the place I'm staying at isn't really the good part of the town.

But we ended up hanging out and traveling around the town we are currently at a (car store?, station? Idk) when we heard people say ' fight! ' we went to check the noise.

When we suddenly see a brunette bowl cut hair hitting........ DANIEL PARK!?

but this time his on his original looks?!.

I was utterly confused, then Vasco went to break the fight.

"Enough"

"Heh? " "mind your own business" " take a hike"

"don't you interfere or you'll be sorry"

Said the funny two guys while the other funny looking guy was panicking.

"wow his my style" said a blonde girl.

"isn't everyone" said the guy that has a tall face.

A guy tapped the tall face and told him "hey that's Vasco." it seems like they don't even know I'm here.

"What the?!" the guy the has a square face said.

"ooh~ and is that the second rumored cutie~" the blond lady said, while looking at me.