twenty - two

Aaliyah Brielle Na'Jai Harper
21 years old.
Los Angeles, CA
-----

Los Angeles, CA -----

"Chrissss." I moaned as his grip got tighter. "Chrisss move I have to peee." I cried as he shook his head.

"Mmmm." He mumbled.

I sighed, this nigga and his clingy self, be making my ass itch.

Nah I'm just playing.

But he did need to get up, we been in bed damn near all day.

I found the strength to finally push his big ass off of me before going to the bathroom.

After I handled my business, I washed my hand as Chris walked inside the bathroom attaching his arms around my waist.

"What you got planned for today?" I asked him applying my toothpaste onto my toothbrush.

He let go of me before grabbing his toothbrush. "Tryna go see this house today?" He asked me.

I raised my eyebrow. "A house? When did you find the time to look for somewhere to stay? Chris we didn't even talk about that-."

He smacked his teeth. "Liyah why you tryna back out on me again, I thought we talked about that shit, come on now." He said as he began brushing his teeth.

I looked at the side of his face wanting to say something but I went against it, I didn't wanna fight again with him so I just started to brush my teeth as well.

He finished first after wiping his mouth off then he looked at me. "Li, you trust me?"

I nodded my head. More than you would ever realize

"So trust that I got us, and since I got us, I need you to have me, can you tell do that for me baby? Please?" He said as I whipped my mouth off.

"I got you, I always will." I said kissing his chin before resting my head on his chest. "Sooo about this house, how many rooms are they?" I asked causing him to smile.

"3 bed, 3 bath and the kitchen pretty big." He smiled. "If you wanna come be ready around 4:30, plus we still gotta go to the studio to get yo car."

I nodded. "Yea and I need to go home, I gotta get some clothes and stuff." I said as he nodded.

I made my way into his bedroom, flopping onto the bed before grabbing my phone off the nightstand.

Seeing that I had a couple unopened messed, I sighed before opening them. I knew that it was always the same shit, either about Chris or Drake.

Alyssa

GIRRLRLRL
If you gon be with Breezy, You got to let Drake know that shit, because bitcchhh, this song is too fucking good