the you will always be my day one chapter

Seri is on him the moment Jeong Hyeok opens the front door.

Business trips should have been banned the moment humanity discovered the wonders of online meetings and work from home setups. Who in their right mind would fly across the country to sit inside a conference room with boring old men who have more meaningful relationships with their secretaries rather than their own wives when she could have perfectly judged them in the privacy and comfort of her own home?

But she was not in her right mind and agreed to fly to Busan despite her beliefs.

Which explains the urgency thrumming in her veins as she launches herself onto her extremely hot and gorgeous boyfriend.

Now, him, she would cross oceans for. She can't even begin to describe the agony she felt while she was away, hating the fact that she has inevitably become one of those clingy girlfriends who desperately need to be with their significant other every second of every day. She used to despise those women. Absolutely hated them all.

But now.

Live long enough to become the villain, as those Batman movies said.

But who can blame her when Jeong Hyeok looks like a god among men? When he can make her insides melt into goo with just one look? When he can make her forget her own name when he kisses her? When he can make her gasp and sigh and moan when he touches her just so?

It still feels surreal, being in love with her best friend, but those feelings can wait because she needs him out of the stupid joggers she specifically told him to throw out and burn days ago.

"I thought we talked about these pants," she pants against his lips only to gasp when he responds by peeling her pencil skirt off and lifting her bare legs to wrap around his waist.

She quickly forgets what she wants to say when he finds that sweet spot behind her ear. She clutches onto him like a lifeline, in case she does something stupid like fall off his arms and ruin the moment.

"I missed you, too," he says, his breath hot in her ear, and she hates how insane it makes her feel.

With a tight grip around her waist, he leads them into the bedroom and makes her feel safe and wanted, which prompts a lump to form in her throat. Because she missed him, too, so much, and none of her previous relationships have ever made her feel this way before.

Her current love is her first love. Nothing can convince her otherwise.

Before her emotions can get the best of her, she dramatically throws the godforsaken pants across the room. His laughter escapes him in a snort. And when there's nothing left between them, his breath stops short in a sharp inhale as his fingers graze the apex of her thighs and find her wet. His dark eyes snap up to meet hers as his lips curl into a naughty smirk.

"Jeong Hyeok, stop teasing," she whimpers and stops when his lips meet hers in a bruising kiss. He holds her hands above her head before pushing into her, and they both groan in pleasure, reveling in the closeness after being away from one another for too long.

Then she encourages him to move, and her breath shallows with every thrust he makes, the next going deeper than the last. His grunts are met with her whimpers, soft and low in his ear, a gorgeous sound that he chases after, that changes into sharp gasps when he hits the right spot.

They're not going to last long. Not with all this pent-up tension from those long distance phone calls.

"Are you close?" he pants, breathless and sweaty. He takes care of her first, like he always does, and she can only nod to keep the tears at bay. Leave it to him to find a way to break down her walls before she even finishes building them up. He reaches down between them and finds her clit with deadly accuracy that sends her reeling. "That's it. Come with me, baby."