S1 Ch. 2: Rogue Fallen Angel Plot x GARO

[Next Day]
[Early Morning]

Y/n and Sinon were walking along the streets of Kuoh.

The reason that they are walking is because they hid their Madou Vehicles in a hidden location on which no one notices them.

There is even another reason why they are on foot, is because that they received a message on paper by an unknown source, which Y/n knows all too well what the letter means.

Sinon was still confused on why they're on foot, so she spoke up to him.

Sinon: Y/n, I still don't understand any of this. Where are we going?

Y/n: There are some secret entrances in these parts that lead to a realm, where our stationed Watch Dog tells us what's going on. They are unknown to the outside world. And I don't think that the supernatural world has even heard of them either. *looks to her* You on the other hand, will be the exception to see one of them. But some day, they will reveal themselves to them.

Sinon: But why me being the exception?

Y/n: For those who work and follow the footsteps of being a knight and alchemist of Makai, they are to see the Watch Dogs in person.

Sinon: I see.

They continued walking along the streets on where their client should meet, until Y/n's Madogus spoke up.

Zaruba: Heads up you two, we have arrived...

Jiruba: ...look to your left.

The two look at their left, for it was a normal gun shop in the inside, but when Y/n looked at the sign, he can tell that some of it's design signifies that the gun shop was a front to hide people who follow Makai.

Y/n: This is the place alright.

Sinon: How can you tell?

Y/n: It may look like an ordinary gun shop. But it is disguised as a front to hide and store Makai weapons in the back. And our reporter might be inside waiting for us. As long as we have their invitation *holds up a certain envelope*.

So Y/n went inside the gun shop and Sinon followed, and there were a few customers looking and buying guns.

Sinon looked around the shop, for there are many different types of gun variants displayed in glassed cases: handguns, shotguns, sniper rifles, assault rifles, bayonets, you name it.

Y/n went to the counter and showed the cashier the certain envelope, and he gestured that the client is in the back.

Y/n went to the back of the shop and Sinon followed, trying not to act suspicious towards the customers.

When they were at the back, Y/n found a door that has the same symbol as the one being stamped on the envelope.

He held it up, and both identical symbols on the door and on the envelope reacted, giving them the 'go' sign to enter.

The two went inside, and upon entering, Sinon was amazed of all of the Makai weapons being made by several people who work under Makai, known for their capacity for alchemy and modern science, Y/n took notice of Sinon's new thing for firepower.

And at the center of everything is the lady in waiting for her two summoners.

Y/n and Sinon kept walking to their client and stopped keeping distance from the Watch Dog, Garm.