💫 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏ ғɪʟᴇ: ᴀᴅʜᴀʀᴀ 💫

💫

Name: Adhara Iris Black/Rosewood

Nickname(s): Adh, Hara, Iris.

Title(s): Lady Hufflepuff, Lady Scamander, Lady Gryffindor, Lady Emrys, Warm Queen (Hogwarts).

Date of Birth: 27 July 1980

Nationality: British

Family:

Charlus James Black (Twin Brother)

Aurora Azalea Rosewood-Black (Twin Sister)

Levana Rosewood-Black (Mother, Deceased, Killed)

Sirius Orion Black (Father)

Helga Hufflepuff (Ancestor, Deceased, Natural Causes)

Rowena Ravenclaw (Ancestor/Former Self, Deceased/Alive in Aurora, Heartbreak)

Godric Gryffindor (Ancestor, Deceased, Natural Causes)

Salazar Slytherin (Ancestor, Deceased, Natural Causes)

Merlin Rosewood-Emrys (Ancestor, Deceased, Unknown)

Morgana/Morgan Le-Fay (Ancestor, Deceased, Unknown)

Arthur Pendragon (Ancestor, Deceased, Unknown)

Ignotus Peverell (Ancestor, Deceased, Natural Causes)

Newton Scamander (Great-Grandfather)

Leta Lestrange (Great Grandmother)

Porpentina Goldestein (Half-Great-Grandmother)

Rolf Scamander (Half-Relative/Possibly Half-Cousin)

Alice Longbottom, Marlene Mckinnon, Minerva Mcgonnagall (Godmothers, Legal Magical Guardian)

Severus Tobias Snape, Remus John Lupin (Godfather)

Regulus Arcturus Black (Uncle)

Nymphadora Tonks, Draco Malfoy (Cousins)

Andromeda Tonks/Black (Disowned), Narcissa Black-Malfoy, Bellatrix Black-Lestranges (Aunts)

Friends:

Harry James Potter

Theodore Nott

Holly Longbottom

Rion Leo

Fred Gideon Weasley

George Fabian Weasley

Hermione Jane Granger

Percy Weasley

Neville Longbottom

And Many others.

Eye Color: Brown

Hair Color: Dark-brown-black

Favorite Color: Dark blue

Favorite Memory: Playing water with her family

Pet: Kiara, A kneazle

Face Claim: Maia Mitchell

💫 Magical Info 💫

Blood Status: Half-Blood

Scar: A Moon Like-crest her left arm.

School: Hogwarts

House: Hufflepuff

Wand: Applewood, Thestral hair core and Dragon heartstrings. 10 1/2 Inches. Good for Dark arts, and healing spells. Unyielding and Nice.

Patronus: A fox

Animagus: Badger

Family Name: Black and Rosewood

Boggart: Death of her loved ones

Quidditch Position: Chaser (First Year)

Favorite Subject: Potion, Charms

Least Favorite Subject: DADA (When Lockhart teaches)

Her Backstory/Past:

Adhara was born to a very well-known Wizarding Family: The Blacks. Her Mother Levana Rosewood was a Muggle-Born Ravenclaw and her father, Sirius Black, was a Pure-blood Gryffindor. Months before she appeared in the world. There was a Prophecy about her and her sister.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙʟᴇssᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴘᴏsɪᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴇɴᴇʀɢʏ. ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏvᴇ... ᴅᴇsᴘɪᴛᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴀʀᴅ ʟɪғᴇ... ᴀssɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏ ᴏɴ ʜɪs ǫᴜᴇsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ʜɪs ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴅᴜᴇʟ, sʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ... ʙᴏʀɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀ ᴋɪɴᴅʀᴇᴅ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴀ ɢᴇɴᴛʟᴇ sᴘɪʀɪᴛ.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋᴇsᴛ ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴᴛʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴀᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ sᴜғғᴇʀɪɴɢ... ʜᴇʀ ᴇʏᴇs ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴄᴏɴᴛᴀɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴇᴘᴇsᴛ ᴏғ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛs, ᴡʜɪʟᴇ ʜᴇʀ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ғᴜʟʟ ᴏғ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ, ʀᴇɢʀᴇᴛ ᴀɴᴅ sᴀᴅɴᴇss... ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʀᴇsᴜʀʀᴇᴄᴛ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀ, ᴠɪsɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ. ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀ sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇʀ ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss... sʜᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ sʜᴀʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴡᴇɴᴀ ʀᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ ᴏғ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs... ᴡɪᴛ... ᴡɪsᴅᴏᴍ... ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ-ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ.

Knowing they're hunted By Death Eaters and Voldemort, Her parents agreed to went into hiding as soon as they we're born to the 12 Grimmauld Place after Sirius went to his family and apologies. And so they did, making Marlene Mckinnon their secret keeper. As a baby, Aurora was very preserved and quiet. She and her sister unlike her brother displayed great signs of magic since she's a few days old. She could erupted water into bubbles with the palm of her hand and she could played with fire. Her family was extremely happy about this.

But, not all happiness were eternal. A month after her birthday, Aurora, Adhara and Charlus met Harry Potter, Harriet Potter and Rion Leo for the first time. And Voldemort mercilessly slaughtered her mother as her father went out because he have a meeting. Voldemort tries to kill Adhara and Harry Potter but, the curse rebounded and a small jolt of the Killing curse was sent towards Aurora and Leo, The curse was absorbed to their body and was released to Voldemort and left them alone. Charlus and Harriet was claimed as the Childrens who live.

She, Adhara, Harry, Harriet and Charlus was sent to Petunia Dursley, Harry and Harriet's Aunt. They were treated horrible back then, They're cousin, Dudley always bullied them for being 'freak' They make the Quartet sleep under the stairs on a Cupboard and Attic.

Until They're 8 Aurora, Adhara and Harry left the house and explored the Wizarding world. When they're 10, they left to Gringgots to got Inheritance Test and Aurora held the Title Lady Slytherin, Lady Ravenclaw, Lady Le-Fay and Lady Lestrange and Lady Rosewood. Whilst Adhara held the Title Lady Hufflepuff, Lady Gryffindor, Lady Pendragon, Lady Scamander, Lady Emrys. Whereas Harry held the Title Lord Peverell and Lord Rosier.

When they're 11 they go to Hogwarts and reunited with they're Arrogant siblings along with Rio only to find almost no-one know they existed. Aurora met up with Theodore Nott and Holly Longbottom who is actually Salazar Slytherin and Helga Hufflepuff's Reincarnation respectively. Whereas Adhara fell hard for Salazar's Reincarnation.

The Family and Friends goes on adventure making rivals, enemies and friends on the way.

💫

" You know? Asphodel symbolically means Death and It was used to be called Lily While Wormwood means Bitter Regret and if you put it together it means I Bitterly Regret Lily's Death."

💫