💫 ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴғᴏ ғɪʟᴇ: ʀɪᴏɴ 💫

💫

Name: Rion Fortisleo

Nickname(s): Rio.

Title(s): Heir Leo, Godric Gryffindor's Reincarnation

Date of Birth: 25 July 1980 (Made it up)

Nationality: British

Family:

Rino Fortisleo (father, deceased, killed)

Annabella Prewett-Fortisleo (Mother, Deceased, Killed)

Friends:

Harry James Potter

Aurora Rosewood

Adhara Rosewood

Holly Longbottom

Theodore Nott

Hermione Granger

Lucy William

And many others

Eye Color: Black

Hair Color: black

Favorite Color: Red and Gold

Favorite Memory: Meeting the other three

Pet: Hillia, A brown colored owl.

Face Claim: Louis Patridge

💫 Magical Info 💫

Blood Status: Quarter-Blood

Scar: A Red sun, On his forehead

School: Hogwarts

House: Gryffindor

Wand: Blackthorn Wood and Unicorn Tail Hair Core. 12 Inches, Springy.

Animagus: Lion

Family Name: Fortisleo

Boggart: Seeing his family murdered/dead

Quidditch Position: None

Favorite Subject: Transfiguration

Least Favorite Subject: DADA (When Lockhart teaches), Divination

His Backstory/Past:

Rio was born to a very well-known Wizarding Family: The Fortisleos. His Mother is a Muggle-Born Gryffindor and His Father is a Third-four-Blood Hufflepuff. Months before he appeared in the world. There was a Prophecy about him. Concerning both of his parents

"ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ʙᴏʀɴ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ғɪғᴛʜ ᴏғ ᴊᴜʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏsᴛ ʙʟᴇssᴇᴅ, ғɪʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ, ʜɪs ᴍɪɴᴅ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜɪs ᴡᴇᴀᴋɴᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ ʜɪs ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs. ʀᴇsɪᴅᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴀɪᴛs ᴏғ ɢᴏᴅʀɪᴄ ɢʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ oғ ʜᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs... ʙʀᴀᴠᴇʀʏ... ᴄʜɪᴠᴀʟʀʏ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ... ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ʜɪs ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ, ʟɪɢʜᴛɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ ʜɪs sᴏᴜʟ ɪɴsɪᴅᴇ ʜɪᴍ. ʜɪs ᴋɪɴᴅɴᴇss ғʟᴀᴍᴇᴅ ɪɴ ʙᴇᴛᴡᴇᴇɴ.

Knowing they're hunted By Death Eaters and Voldemort, His parents agreed to went into hiding as soon as he was born. And so they did, making Severus Snape their secret keeper. As a baby, Rio was very Bubbly and Cheerful. Unlike Aurora and Adhara, He is quite later to displayed great signs of magic. Only When he is at his Grandfather's place he shows a sign of Accidental Magic as he Accidentally flamed up his pen.

A month after his birthday, Rion/Rio Leo met Aurora Rosewood, Adhara Black, Charlus Black, Harry Potter, Harriet Potter for the first time. And Voldemort mercilessly slaughtered her mother as her father went out because he have a meeting. Voldemort tries to kill Adhara and Harry Potter but, the curse rebounded and a small jolt of the Killing curse was sent towards Aurora and Rio, The curse was absorbed to their body and was released to Voldemort and left them alone. Charlus and Harriet was claimed as the Childrens who live.

After The Dark Lord's defeat, Rion was sent to his grandparents. He grew up happily.

After he got his Hogwarts Letter, He Reunited with his baby-friend Aurora and Adhara happily, As he collects the other Founder's reincarnation to explore the secrets behind Hogwarts Portraits and Wall's.

💫

"The fires are hot and warming right? When they're small, they're a friend when they're big, they're a foe."

💫