Chapter 1

July 12th, 1927

      Walking down the semi lit corridor filled with cells, Madam President, Rudolph Spielman, and Percival Graves pace down the hall while passing endless guards. They're accompanied by some Aurors as their fast footsteps echoed.

      "... You'll be glad to be rid of him, I expect." Spielman said as Madam President scoffed softly with a slight smile.

      "We'd be more than happy to keep him here in custody. Isn't that right, Graves?" She asked as she looked over at her right hand man. He had recovered successfully as he no longer needed his cane to walk. His steps still having a very slight limp and some aches every now and again, he also wore an eyepatch over his left eye due to his wounds from Europe. A scar could be seen poking out from under the patch as it ran over from his eyebrow and eye, the wound having left his eye partially blind and sensitive to light so he uses and eyepatch to protect it. A small scar could also be running the right side of his mouth. Despite his healed wounds and slight limp, Percival still thrived and worked just the same as he did before.

     The Auror chuckled, "If anything, we'll keep him here forever."

      It was Spielman's turn to chuckle, "Six months are enough. It's time for him to answer for his crimes in Europe. You would be there for the grand trial as a eye witness next month, yes, Herr Graves?" The dark hair man nods.

     "Of course," He said a they finally arrive to the door. Their subordinate, Abernathy-who was already there, turned and greeted them.

     "President Picquery, Mr. Spielman, sir. Prisoner is secured and ready to travel." He said as Spielman and Madam President look into the cell. Percival looked at Abernathy with a slight skeptical stare before looking away. Grindelwald sat motionless in a chair that he was magically strapped in, a baby Chupacabra is chained to his chair as well. His hair having grown out and beard grown out as well. His heterochrome eyes stared up at them emotionlessly as Spielman hummed.

     "You've thrown everything at him, I see."     

     "It was necessary," Madam President claimed while crossing her arms, "He's extremely powerful. We've had to change his guard three times—he's very... persuasive. So we removed his tongue." 

      Prisoners chant Grindelwald's name and banged against the bars as the restrained dark wizard is transported upstairs. Outside, a black carriage that's strapped to eight Thestrals waits for their arrival as two Aurors climbed into the driver's seat and the other forcefully pushed Grindelwald inside the carriage. Percival stood next to his superior while looking up at the night ski with his hands in his pants pockets, noticing dark clouds form in the night sky. Spielman turned to the two, "The wizarding community worldwide owes you a great debt, Madam President." He said as Madam President looked at the man in a stern stare.

     "Don't underestimate him." She said before Abernathy approached them.

     "Mr. Spielman, we found his wand hidden away." He said while handing him a black rectangular box. Madam President looked at Abernathy on slight confusion.

     "Abernathy?" She said as Percival looked at him with the same slight skeptical stare.

     "And we found this as well," Abernathy continued while holding out a vial of glowing gold liquid. Spielman held out his hand for the vial that hung by it's chain. After a short moment, he finally released it into his open palm. The German closed his palm, and with one final nod, he climbs into the carriage as the door closed after him and a myriad of padlocks emerged from the carriage doors before they all click and fasten themselves. With a whip of the straps from the Auror, the Thestrals take off as the carriage plummeted from the MACUSA building and then flew away. Percival and Madam President watched as the carriage flew away and disappeared into the distance, they both pull out their wands as an invisible umbrella from their wands formed over their heads when it began to rain. Distant thunder can be heard as Madam President hummed.