|| ACT FOUR ||

{ GIF NOT MINE ! } 

{ GIF NOT MINE ! } 

Keys ゚。.
{ Y / N } = Your name
{ L / N } = Last name

{ 947 words } { a shorts chapter?}

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

6 months before the accident

- 80s -

" Hey Scott have you seen max is right know  . I wanna ask him something ?" The brown-haired male ask the other male how was look at the upgrade blue for the Glamrock animatronics. Chica upgrade was giving a spacial voice box since her old voice getting a little break, Then Roxy was given new eyes to see through walls, and monty was given new and better claws to play the bass  guitar, & then there's Monty girlfriend hows getting some pairs of bunny hears ( which was Bonnies bunny's ears that there found ) to hear better,  Then there was  the leader singer freddy  upgrade is just need a new Endo !

   The people how work in the parts and service thought the main singer and the other Glamrock will be better if they have updated to them.

It was also been a week since { Y / N } has been in the Freddy Fazbear mage pizza plex. When the parents leaves there children to the Superstars daycare to see there favorite daycare attendant Sundrop to play and have fun.

   Sundrop interest the children to the new Daycare Attendant { Y / N } { L / N } the princess animatronic or the children call her the Miss midnight or lady of the night  or when all the children and adults are gone to there homes, { Y / N } sneak out of the daycare & meets with her friends to take about stuff the glamrock animatronics always called her the sneaky ninja, but then when she goes to freddy green room ( because { Y / N } and freddy are getting 'closer and closer friends') he call her miss little superstar! since Moondrop was not there any more for personal reasons that nobody know in the freddy Fazbear the mage Plex place ( only the employees that been here long here that know what happen to moon animatronic) .

" Well about that Lucas.. um well this is the last day that max will be here." scott sadly said to Lucas. Then Lucas was had the smile on his face turn to a frown . He was so confused why did max have to leave to the this amazing place.

  I mean max was a greatest Security guard that everybody meet !, Like he was the First one to give people a other chance for making a one or two mistake. " Is there any reason why max leveing scott ? " said the sad man to the other male.

Scott t shock his head meaning 'no' there was no reason why max was leaving the Pizza Plex. " But I did head the boss that max was going to leave this place for a retirement form this place.

    I kinda also over head that Alex will have someone that he know comming here today before the pizza plex opening up ! " said Scott how was putting his one of his head on hair.

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

" VANNY THERE YOU ARE ! It been a while that I last seeing you ! Look at you! You haven't changed one bit ! I can't went to work here again with you! It will be like the old time. Then you get to see new animatronics that the greatest coworkers made! ooh ooh you can see  daycare attendants as well with the  glamrock animatronics as well !  " said the boss of the freddy Fazbear Pizza Plex. Alex hugged the blonde- haired ponytail woman.

  " yea... Its good to see you as well  Al.." stutter Vannesa. Vannesa and Alex guess way back into the days..

   when they hang around together like friends, coworkers and a family member, But that  day was over when Vannesa and Alex got that job being the VR testers. The male and female friend was so excited to become the game director First VR Testers! But that friendship they  started trifle away when their coworker... had an accident at the building closet. It was side to side they have that argument about the safety for the coworkers and to the staff.

     After that accident with the coworker ,  vanessa started playing the vr more and more and more then everything. She never visited Alex parties or holidays to celebrate the days with him.

    Alex tried to call or try to go into Vannesa apartment to hong out , but could have to the time to. So Alex and Vannesa stop hanging out with each other forever. The ash brown male always thought it because that his friend had a online friend on the vr games. Oh boy he was wrong about that.

" So are you ready to see what your Know  to your job Vanny ! ? " joyful the ash brown haired male looking at his blonde haired- woman. " yea... &  al ... " said Vanessa how looking at her 'best friend'  very oddly cold to him .

                            " Don't can me V̴̼̱̪̯̫̄͒̑͛̂́̉͛͠͝ą̶̩͔̤̭̦̳̼̌̎͑̄ͅn̵̡̨̢͈̘͓̟͙̘̘̏n̴̨̖͓̭̿̉̈́̄̎͗̇͝y̸̠̋͂̎̀̈́͆̾̚ͅ any more. Just call by my First name or ness will be fine.... dear old friend.   "

♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

{A / N}  : AM LETTING AlL KNOW ThAT YoU CaN  FeEL frEE SkiP  some of the long long   on  future  Chapters  ! I really  don't mind if you did.... { if you like to skip it  idk}!! AS SO SRRY FOR A SHORt Chapter!!

~ Chances / other information that I made ~

- Am going to edit the  other chapters to years into months because a years it like the 90s or the 20s ?? So that the change of each chapter.

-  Vanessa and Alex ( oc ) used to be friends with Jeremy ( form Fnaf vr ) a tape girl? ( also form fnaf be )

- { R / N } will be called by monty girlfriend or some other name. So this help you glamrock Freddy's simps don't have to struggle naming the gator gf !