|| ACT FIVE ||

♪♫

                      ♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

" Gregory, your friends are worried about you. " said a robotic female voice. As the seeing room that seeing in the dark rooms that you are entering. One building shows the underground in the PizzaPlex.

" They're here with me. Please come out " she lied to get Gregory to come out form his hiding place. Gregory know the she was lying to him. She just wanna kill him like what she did to the others children behind the doors.

Then it doors that lead to the underground was closed. Know showing the kitchen of the pizza Plex with a moon shaped Animatronic with red eyes hanging in the Kitchen rooftop.

" Gregory, I may have lost my temper earlier , but it was just a G̴̢̗̖̪̎̌ļ̷̱̻̱̭̺̥̪̑̎̔̎̾̚̚͘͜͝i̶͉̲͋͑̀t̸̖̮̼̮̐̈́ͅc̶̛̥̳̩̲̟̜̓̓͛͝h . " Her robotic voice gitches at the end. Hearing the Brown-haired boy breathing harder. His heart betting faster then everything to hear form his chest. Gregory wished he didn't run of alone or just sated with his mom and dad.

" It won't happen again... " The bunny lady said. Then the doors form the kitchen closes and just seeing Pitch black. Next know a location new! It look like a big Laser tag Location with a monty in space carburetor with two laser guns on both hands and a Glamrock Freddy carburetor In Space with one laser gun.

    " It's been such a difficult day for all of us

" It's been such a difficult day for all of us. Why don't you come home , and we can play a game together!" Said the Bunny lady. Still hearing Gregory breathing get louder and louder and some sniffing wishing his parents were here .

Know thing went pitch dark then revealing a giant glamrock Freddy in the middle and Palm trees side to side, and some gifts that people go into.

" It worn't happen again .. It was just a G̴̢̗̖̪̎̌ļ̷̱̻̱̭̺̥̪̑̎̔̎̾̚̚͘͜͝i̶͉̲͋͑̀t̸̖̮̼̮̐̈́ͅc̶̛̥̳̩̲̟̜̓̓͛͝h. " that was the final words that Vanny said to him then it was know Pitch dark. Gregory hears two voice calling for him.. A male and a female robotic voice.

" Gregory, be still... I think she's found us. "

      A jumping scared of Vanny appears out of nowhere!

                         ♪♫.ılılıll|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|llılılı.♫♪

{ A / N } : * GASP * ! TWO CHAPTER?!? Tbh with you'll I spend yesterday night making this chapter :")  at like eight pm to like nine pm , but was it Worth it ? YES IT WAS worth it to make this chapter for you glamrock freddy simp  ( * COUGH me as a monty and freddy simp as well *COuGH* !! 

* EDIT NOTE : I accidentally put the name of chapter to trailer not to act five. Sooo yeah..... I hope you all have a good night/day/ afternoon!!! :D

 I hope you all have a good night/day/ afternoon!!! :D