First day

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

Ria, Ali, DD and Mitali comes to the room where already Neil was present there. They saw Neil was eating the snacks cooly. They were shocked by his actions. He saw them and asked him to sit with him. But they were showing his anger towards him.

Neil: What happened to you? For your kind information, I should be like this. But I'm sitting here cool then what is your problem?

DD: You and Avni are our problem. By being between you guys, we are becoming a half-headed person.

Neil: Now, what happened? If you want to take the snack, take it.

Ali: Who wants your snacks? Neil, she asked you to forget her. Did you remember that? Don't you have anger towards her? When you came here I thought you came here with anger. But you are sitting here cool.

Neil: Ya, I was angry with her for stong like that to me. But at the same time, I know she tells me this because of her condition. So, I become cool. Come sit and tell me why you are all angry?

Ria: Avni gave this agreement paper to us.

Neil: What agreement.

After hearing everything, Neil starts to think. His friends saw him. He didn't speak anything. He lie down on the bed and closed his eyes. They too start thinking about what was happening around them. It's become night. Neil and his friends were sitting and seeing the agreement paper. Ria sighs and starts to speak.

Ria: Let's break this silence. Understand her point too guys. Why can't we sign it?

Neil: Let us sign this paper.

By hearing this, except Ria, everyone becomes angrier than before.

DD: Are you mad? And what happened to you both? You know about her condition right, after one week we should not meet her in the name of friendship. And Neil if you want to spend time with her in this one week then you have to be friends with her not as a lover. Then how can you be ready to sign the papers?

Ria: Guys, first cool. Think wisely. We have this one week in our hands as a golden opportunity. We will spend time with her and will make her remember everything.

Mitali: Did your nuts go somewhere? It's been 6.5 years since she lost her memory. Sunheri, Vidyuth and Juhi tried many ways to get her memory back. But they couldn't. And we here just by one-week spending time with us, she will get her memory back, right. It was ridiculous, Ria. Be practical.

Neil: What ridiculous? It was only one way to get Avni back. She itself gave the way to spend town with her. She has loads of memories with us. I am sure she will get her memories back when she spent time with us. That's why I am saying let us sign this paper and this way is only our last chance and last hope.

Ali: But Neil and Ria we have to think the other side too. It will be happy if Avni gets her memory back by spending time with us. What if she does not get her memories back? Can you able to forget her, Neil? Because you can't stop her from moving out of this town after a week when she leaves. And as per the agreement, you can't see her even if you wish. Think well and tell the decision, Neil. we are okay with your decision whatever it is. But think well if it goes negative to your decision we can't bear your sorrow.

Neil gets up and moved towards the window. He saw the moon and turns to see his friends who were seeing him.

Neil: You know Avni used to tell us, that before doing some work first believe in yourself and believe that work will succeed and don't bother about remaining. And you will succeed at any cost by your work and belief itself. Even you and DD said that in the press meet. So, I have belief in my love. I'm sure by spending time with her, we can make her memory back.