Where is Avni???

Hii Guys!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

                    Neil and everyone were in shock by Avni's words. Neela sees her mother in law and Dayawanthi was seeing Avni and Neela again turns and sees Avni.  Dayawanthi and Neela remember a thing that happened in the past.

Flashback...

                  Avni was in her room and
Dayawanthi and Neela enter the room with the letter. Avni gets up after seeing her grandmother and mother.

Dayawanthi: what is this Avni?

               Avni sees the letter in her grandmother's hand and was shocked.

Avni: Grandma, this... I...

Dayawanthi: You send this letter to Neil but you were confused about how it comes to me, right?

Avni: Yes.

Dayawanthi: Because in the receiver address you have written my office address not Neil's address.

Avni: What?

Dayawanthi: Yes. Because of your stage of forgetting the past, you forget Neil's address and you send that to me.

Avni: Grandma

                Before Avni could speak, she got a slap from her grandma. Avni sees her grandma by keeping her hand on her cheek. Her grandma raised her hand to slap and Avni closed her eyes in fear but Dayawanthi stops from slapping her.

Dayawanthi: What happened to you? This was all just infatuation.

Avni: No grandma. I know it's not infatuation, it's love, pure love. And I want to marry him.

Neela: Avni

                   She slapped her. Avni saw her mom with shock. She never raised her hand to slap her. But now she got slapped by her mom.

Neela: Avni, don't forget you are speaking with your grandma. You should lower your voice and not shout at her.

Avni: even if you beat me n times I will say only I want to marry him because I love him. I love Neil.

Dayawanthi: Avni, you are a small child. You are not at the age to think correctly. Moreover, now you are at the stage of losing your memories. I and your mom contacting many experts to recover your health. But here you are trying to contact him.

Avni: Thats my problem, grandma. The stage of losing my memory was killing me inside that what if I lose my memory and I forget Neil. Then someday even if he stood before me and speaks with me, I don't know who he was and I may be will shout at him and hurt him then that sin will come to me and to you too.

Neela: Avni, do you know what you are speaking?

Avni: Mom, you never stopped me from doing anything because you know my decision will be right. Then why do you are not believing me in this? And Neil is your best friend's son, right? Then what is the problem for you?

Dayawanthi: Because your friends too will be there. If they see you then you will be again struck with the person someone like premnath and I don't want to take risk of it.

Avni: Grandma, at least give me his number to say my condition.

Dayawanthi: Dont wants. He will forget you after some days if you didn't talk to him. Because it was just infatuation.