Roxy Decommissioned/ Afton Flashback

Hello My lovely readers and welcome back to Glamrocked. If my uploading is on point, Happy Valentine's Day. As always I don't own Fnaf or BNHA. I have a question though. Since we are nearing the end of the Security Breach Arc and into UA, I kinda want a fan artist to help me draw Izuku's new appearance and that type of stuff, I am sorry to say that I can't pay though since I am a broke middle schooler so yeah, I am sorry.

As the Freddy and Izuku were planning the demise of Roxy, Izuku decided to ask Sun about it and he sent a note he found a week ago mentioning how Roxy kept jumping on the road from Roxy's Raceway. Freddy came up with a idea.

Freddy: Why don't we lure Roxy into the Raceway and then Gregory will run over Roxy to decommission her

Sun: Good idea

Izuku: Okay I will go there now

Freddy: Good luck kid

(Small Timeskip)

As Izuku saw the cart area he saw there was only one Bot Cart but its head was torn off by Roxy most likely

Izuku: You got to be kidding me 

Izuku trekked for clues for the bot head but he wasn't able to find the head. While walking around the raceway, he found a broken head in a crate and he was annoyed.

Izuku: Stupid broken head. Freddy what should I do

Freddy: Calm down Gregory, there is a bot repair station nearby so just go there

Izuku: Ok thanks Freddy

As Izuku started running to the repair station and we switch views to our watchers outside.

While watching Izuku on his Adventure, the others think of there own and how they survived.

We first begin with Charlotte who thinked about how start. She remembers William Afton, killing her in the alleyway near Fredbears Pizzeria but a spirit known as the Puppet saved her and she has went to every Afton Business and saved the lost children but after realizing the Puppet was evil Charlotte ran away from it. She remembers finding the Afton siblings and teamed up with them to kill William Afton.

After her, we go into the boy who suffered the Bite of 83. Evan Afton, Evan remembers when his brother used to bully him and put him in Springlock Fredbear's  head and all of the moisture activated the suit which killed him and his soul was in Golden Freddy who was broken. After finding a way to resurrect himself, he did and Golden Freddy was destroyed and while that was happening Michael found Evan at the now abandoned Pizzeria.

We now turn to Elizabeth who is gaining flashbacks of getting lured by Circus Baby, who instead of killing her it took over her body and put her inside Circus Baby. She remembers when her brother was working there and she tried warning him but the Circus animatronic wouldn't later and she saw her brother getting scooped and Circus Baby too which then killed her, She remembers a bright light saving her and Michael which she then witnessed much more. Like the burning of Fazbear Horrors, the Destruction of Scraptrap and Scrap Baby, The Faz Goo, and more.

After the three kids, We looked at the oldest, Michael Afton. He is the one who saw it all, the killing of his brother, being scooped, and looking at his father as Springtrap. He remembers always having one main goal, To make sure this never happens again by getting rid of the pizzerias, He remembers finding his brother at his first job, All of the fake names he had, and burning down places where his father was. He remembered being scooped but being saved by the warm bright light.

As the children get flashbacks, we go back to Izuku and his mission. 

After repairing the robot head and trying not to die or be caught, Izuku runs back to Roxy Raceway with the head (Take that line out of context lol). Izuku attached the robots head onto well the bot and he started driving.

Izuku: Racers take your places. 3,2,1 GO

Izuku started going through the track but just like Monty, Roxy was right behind him on a highway like bridge thingy and she decided to so something stupid and jumped down to try and stop Izuku. Keyword, she tried

Izuku: Oh shit

With quick thinking, Izuku jumped out of the cart but before he did that he swerved the cart and what happened next was brutal mate. 

Izuku: Bye Bitch

The cart slammed into Roxy and she was stabbed in her fucking "heart" by some cart pieces and it all hit the wall and well yeah this bitch died. Izuku ran to Roxy and took her eyes and ears  and ran to Freddy who is in the repair station. 

Freddy: Gregory you survived

Izuku: You bet I did buddy 

Freddy: So only Chicas left.  Kill that unhealthy bitch Gregory

Izuku: On it

Izuku started using the 3D Printer (you know the somewhat magical and plot important one from last chapter *wink wink*. Izuku updated his visor and made a new set since well forgot to mention this but his visor broke after you know, jumping out of cart since a crazy furry lady is on the road). His new visor was a mix of the eyes and ears from Roxy so now he can hear shit well and have x ray vision so yeah thats pretty damn cool. 

Izuku: Alright Freddy its operating time

Izuku started installing the eyes into Freddy (Damn that sounded pretty freaky) and now Freddy has X-Ray Vision.

As we start moving past Izuku's moment, we see a new view but its not the Afton Children, Charlotte or Vanessa. Its the one who always comes back.

???: Finally I can load myself into the remains of Scraptrap but more improved thanks to Glamrock Bonnie. I always come back one way or another, hmm maybe I can finally use the Huggy Wuggy organic animatronics I made with Playtime.Co and the Ink Machine I got from Joey Drew. Its official, I am inevitable

CHAPTER END

Or is it....?

Umbre: And I am the Watcher

Chapter End

A/N: Yes the watcher may return sometimes but just note that this line will be pretty damn important on a day important to me