The heck!

Naofumi's POV.

I was fighting a wave when suddenly the bitch pushed me into a wave crack when i was fighting the soul eaters. Raphtalia wasnt dropped with me either was filo. I was looking around and saw i was in a forrest outside a japanese city.

 I was looking around and saw i was in a forrest outside a japanese city

Naofumi: Im home!

Unbeknownst to me i wasnt in my original world. I saw a man attacked by some one looking like an fallen angel it wasnt the angels from the bible who are horrifiying to see. She was actually hot but i dont trust this world or i will be like 4 months ago where i was betrayed by bitch.

???: Give me your sacred gear!

The fallen angel said.

???2: No just kill me!

Naofumi: Shield prison!

She then got trapped inside the shield.

???2: No run away before you get yourself killed kid!

Naofumi: No you run i dont have family anymore i would rather die than be back to fighting the waves.

He then ran away.

???: How cocky of you! You think you could trap me hahahahhaha! Your wrong!

She irritated me i was unknowingly using the rage shield and burned her.

???: How? Even a sacred gear cant do that to me?

Naofumi: This isnt a sacred gear you talked about this is a cardinal weapon so i dont know what your talking about.

She then attacked me with a light javalin looking thing i honestly thought for a second this was motoyasu cosplaying.

Naofumi: Air strike shield!

I then attacked her with the airstrike shield making her fall off the ledge of the cliff. She escaped using her wings huh so that is a fallen angel.

Naofumi: Shield prison!

She then got catched by the shield prison.

Naofumi: Wrath shield!

Naofumi: You will be skewered by those who you killed this is a divine retribution IRON MAIDEN!

She then got skewered by the new skill i had after i killed the first soul eater.

I then switched to my shield to look like a backpack i found in the side of a road there was nothing inside the bag. I then applied for a job but didnt pass the requirment because i have no id or papers i knew it this isnt my home world. I took a test so i can become a high school graduate but i only  aced it till 3 year so i applied for a scholarship and got in to the kouh academy.

4 Months later...

I then got to my uniform and got to the school. I equiped my backpack shield and i can use it in my back so i cant get annoyed.