The big giant chicken

Naofumi's POV.

Its been 4 months since i got here but was short in money so i left to go to a geological intitue and analyze my 5 ingots of light metal. I was wearing a green jacket and white pants.

Researcher: Sir could you say were you got this?

Naofumi: I just found it in a river.

Researcher: This thing has the same properties of tungstun but with out the brittleness of the material. I could by it from you for 2000 dolars.

Naofumi: Wow fine.

I then sold the 20 kilogram ingots for the man to analyze it was weighted for 50 kilo grams for all of the ingots.

I then used teleport mirror to my dorm ii rent 550 dollars a month so i need to make accessories and sell them to nearby pawnshops. Wait i have 500 silver coins! I could sell them.

I then melted them and sold them to the government i earn 7,660 dollars due to the weight of the silver coins when melted.

I have bought a house due to an abandoned house sold by the government in kouh. It was sold to me for 8000 dollars my money left is 1110 dollars left. The house was abandoned due to someone was killed here. I was lucky that i found this home. It was 500 square meters 1 room and 1 bathroom.

It was small but im not complaining i fought off waves. This was better than fighting the waves of destruction.

1 day later...

I was going to school but the faction that saw me was bugging me to join them i wish i could run but i have a home already. i already spent 8660 so no complaining.

Issei: Hey join us!

Naofumi: No, nyet ,non, Nien!

After school was all done. I was finding a fallen to level up to 200 i was already level 96 buti i felt a powerful devil nearby so i got there using a mirror.

???: Rias were already engaged stop struggling.

I then step out of the mirror they were shocked because a man just stepped out of a mirror.

Naofumi:The boggeyman is here!

Naofumi: Chain binding mirror!

He then got stuck to my chains.

???: How i can't break out of this!

He then true to break out using his magic and burned himself so he can break out. He then regenerated.

Naofumi: MIRROR 0

I then stopped him from regenerating.

Flashback...

1 day ago...

I was searching in the forrest  for herbs to make potions and sell them i found a cave i went to the deepest part i could go and i found an ancient abandoned temple i seen text about ang ancient race of people that god gave powers but they rebeled. Some loyalists to god was getting killed so he created a bunch of weapons that work against power. I found a shield and a mirror so i equiped it it said.

Mirror 0

This skill has 0 damage, cooldown and SP consumption. However, it was found to be effective against powers..

Shield 0

This skill has 0 damage, cooldown and SP consumption. However, it was found to be effective against powers.

End of flashback.

???: Why can't i regenerate im a pheonix! I am riser phenex why would my power stop of all times why now!

Naofumi: Thats due to the shield zero. It can stop powers.

Riser: How? How are you this powerful!

Naofumi: I am the shield hero i aint some kid with powers that i barely know to use.

I then used a mirror skill.

Naofumi: Boosted mirror fragment!

Then a mirror exploded like some frag grenade.

Riser: So this is how pain feels like.

Riser: Pheonix flames!

Naofumi: formation 1: Glass shield!

Then it hit the mirror and fragmented like a grenade and hit riser.

Naofumi: Come at me you big overgrown chicken.

He got mad at my insult.

Then his little sister came at me.

???:Stop don't do this to my big brother!

Naofumi: Why would i let such waste of exp let away! Im leveling up my status.

???: No sacred gear could do that!

Naofumi: I aint from this world kid im from a world full of monsters i was supposed to fight the waves of calamity but i was transported into this world because i was pushed into a wave crack.

???: Your lying right?

Naofumi: No. Just let him die it would be for the betterment of the world to get rid of freaks like your brother that likes little girls thats just like one of my allies who is a lolicon i hate people like him.So i will kill him.

Naofumi: Wrath 5 Shield! You will be killed by those you have done wrong you will suffer a fate worst that death you will die in a fiery end you will be skewered! Meggido Iron Maiden!

Then he got killed by the demonic looking iron maiden then incenerated by black hellish flames his blood was incenerated by the blast.

They were shocked because i did that i killed riser. They never thought on all their life the unkillable phenex was killed. I earned 50 levels due to him. I did the impossible to their eyes.

His little sister then said.

???: Why did you did that?

Naofumi: What? I killer him because he was a prick, a powerful devil and a good exp maker.

???: What is that shield of yours there was never a sacred gear like that in the books.

Naofumi: Like i said i am not from this world i just came here accidentally.

After this i left and got to home. After the bullshit of this world i made potions to sell next saturday at a university in tokyo called tokyo healthcare university.

The next few days have been peaceful but rias and her peerage has been going to my house convincing me to join her.

6 days later...

I then used mirror teleport to go to tokyo. I convinced the tokyo university by healing a patient in coma and healing a patient that got in an accident from a crash nearby. I was hired to make more of these. I ordered a 500 herbs to make 5 liters of the good quality potion that can heal anything except dying from old age,mental health and desentigration.

I was paid 6000 dollars a month for this i was lucky i still had the shield. I never thought the shield was a blessing.

To be continued...