‿︵. ▹𝟬𝟬.𝟰

You had stayed up way later then you thought

You had stayed up way later then you thought. Staying up the whole night to search about "Tokyo Revengers" on your phone. Which, much to your relief didn't seem to lose it's battery. But as you glanced away from it to look out the window behind your new apartment. The fresh new light of sunrise shined through.

"Oh. Oh shit."

You had stayed up the whole night exploring your apartment and looking through the bag that had dropped out of nowhere. And as you looked at the clock -which you previously had notice- it showed 7:45am. Causing you to panic.

"Crap! Crap!! When does school here start?!? What grade am I even in?! Oh god. What about my class periods?! What homeroom!!?"

Thousands of questions entered your mind, as you frantically searched through the web to clear them. School in Japan starts at 8:45am, it had said.

"Oh thank god..."

While you tried to scurry out of your bed, you desperately search through the bag. You had no clothes. As expected of course, oh why just why had you decided to spend your time on your phone. When you were clearly fresh out of food and clothes. After a couple of minutes a folded cloth had shown itself at the bottom of the bag. In which looked like a uniform, one much like Hina's uniform.

Letting out a slow relieved sigh you pulled out the uniform. Walking out of your apartment to change into it. Only to realize you were also missing your necessary hygiene items. You were missing a toothbrush and paste. You stared at the empty sink, mentally cursing yourself for using up your time.

"You know what. I can run. Right?"

Wrong.

Your morning was ruined completely, as you spent 15 more minutes searching around the area for a store. Running berserk around the premises to find your basic hygienic items. Your whole morning was turned into havoc, by the time you had left your new apartment it had been 8:25am.

"Shit is moving way to fast. Why wasn't I given the power to stop time. Agh!"

You mumbled,

<A.I>

Sending directions...

"So now you decide to appear?!"

Before you could say anything else a map appeared in-front of you, floating slightly. Detailed finely with shades of nudes and pastels, indicating buildings. It was translucent as water, allowing you to only see it when you stood over black concrete. To the east of the map a labeled red mark showed "School". You supposed that was where you were suppose to head. So you followed the directions, not wanting to question anything further, in fear of more questions to swarm your head.

Though, it seemed that the rough morning had been fortunately accompanied by the sight of two familiar middle-schoolers. One with weirdly styled blonde hair, and a girl with light brown hair. A perfect contrast.