Kind of an ending / epilogue

--- Okay guys,this is going to be the end of this short story.But it's kind of an epilogue also,just like the title says :D Soo,hope you're gonna like this ? :D Please vote,fan and comment if you do,I love you all my lovelies :))

P.S. I already started working on my Louis short story ;) ---

* 6 months later *

I was standing behind the counter of the little shop I was working at.'Izzy's Little Studio' was written beautifully convoluted above the entrance door.Inside and outside.It was a small tattoo and piercing studio,which also offered clothing.

It was a thursday morning,so there wasn't much going on.Most of the customers were still pretty young,some were even going to school.So they often came in the afternoon or at the weekend. Isabelle,'Izzy',my boss came towards me.

"Will he be here soon ?" she asked.

"At least he should." I laughed.

She chuckled as well and started to arrange some clothes in the back of the shop.I was bored,so I began to redecorate the vitrines.There were some pictures of tattoos my coworkers and Izzy had done,some piercings,expanders and plugs.

I really liked working with Izzy,my other coworkers were very nice as well.Even if there were just two of them,Dean and Shaun.They were some really nice lads,but Dean's body was almost  utterly covered in ink and Shaun had truly a lot of facial piercings.

But since it was thursday,I was alone with Izzy.She was just about thirty,rather skinny,her hair was raven coloured and she had a pixie cut.Also she was a bit of a latino,which made her even more special.

I was currently playing with my hair,when I heard the door open.My head shot up,desperately wanting to know if it was him.But sadly I got disappointed.It wasn't him,just some geeky delivery guy who seemed to be around twenty years old.

"I've got a delivery for Isabelle Shane ?" he said more like a question.

"That's me !" Izzy chirped.

"Just sign here,here and here." the guy said.

He handed her a small brown package,plastered with duct tape.She began to smile widely the moment she touched it.

"What's that,Izzy ?" I asked curiously.

"The new plugs and expanders,galaxy print." she explained.

"Wow,awesome." I replied.

While I was talking to Izzy,I didn't notice the door opening again.I just perceived it,as I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist from behind and a head being gently rested on my shoulder,which caused me to squeal in surprise.

"Hey,baby." a familiar voice breathed into my ear.

"You have to stop frightening me !" I replied reproachfully.

"Where would the fun be ?" he asked cockily.

"Oh stop it !" I exclaimed.

"Never." he replied smugly.

"So are you ready Zayn ?" Izzy asked him.

"Of course I am." he answered.

"You know that it will be on your skin forever,don't you ?" I asked.

"I do.It's not like that's going to be my first one,love." he replied chuckling.

"Did you know that these kind of tattoos are the most regretted ?" Izzy asked.

"I know." he said plainly.

"Okay..." she muttered.

"And it's not like it's going to be all over my body !" he said laughing.