Seokjin - the party

⁂𝙅𝙞𝙣 𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙨 𝙟𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙪𝙨 𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙚𝙨 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙤𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧 𝙜𝙪𝙮 𝙖𝙩 𝙖 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮⁂

You tossed your purse on the sofa as you walked into the living room. You rolled your eyes as you heard the door slam behind you. You turned around to see that your boyfriend, Jin, had already taken off his suit jacket and rolled up his sleeves and was leaning against the dining room table, staring at his shoes. You could visibly see his jaw clenching. If you weren’t annoyed by him in the moment, you’d think that he looked mouth watering with the lamp creating a spotlight, casting shadows on his features. He looked up staring straight into your eyes. You held his gaze refusing to back down. Your arms were crossed across your chest as you waited for him to look away. It all started at the party Jungkook invited you to.

Jin had swore he saw you grinding on some guy. You had no idea what he was talking about, and even if you had, how could he blame you? Everyone was dancing so closely to one another. It’s not like you’d done it on purpose, but Jin refused to believe otherwise. The entire car ride started off with him of accusing you of what he thought he saw and you trying to defend yourself. You eventually began ignoring him shaking your head at his stupid accusations.

He narrowed his eyes at you as if to ask, are you challenging me? You raised your eyebrow in response, but inside you were a tad bit anxious of his next move. Jin has a jealous side; you knew this, but it was never this serious. He’d usually be over it halfway through the car ride home, but not this time. His as pissed as ever. “You know,” he began, “I’m getting a little tired of always having to tell you who you belong to,” Your eyes followed his every move, watching as he stood up straighter, putting his hands in his pockets, now looking back at his feet. You slowly let your arms fall, as he trudged closer to you.

He was standing centimeters away from you, staring you down. “Maybe I’ll have to show you.” You gulped as you stared up at him, afraid to break eye contact. He gripped the fabric of the front of your fitted dress, tearing it right down the middle. He continued ripping it until it fell to the floor. You frowned; you actually really liked that dress. You now stood in your ivory lace bra and underwear with your boyfriend crouched at your feet. He trailed his hands up your legs to your waist giving it a light squeeze before spinning you around and forcibly bending you over the back of the sofa. He gave a quick slap to your right cheek causing you to let out small squeak. Your eyes popped open at this.

Jin was never one to really be into kinks. He was more of a vanilla sex guy who wouldn’t mind trying something you would suggest, as long as you wouldn’t get hurt. Which is why his actions surprised you. “Why were you dancing on that asshole?” he questioned you could feel his clothed member pressing against your core. “I wasn’t,” you huffed out turning you head to peak at him, but the way he had you bent over, you could barely see his pant leg. He smacked your ass again making you flinch, “That’s not what I asked you, sweetheart.” He rubbed your cheek almost as soon as he slapped it. “Why. Were. You. Grinding. On. Him.” He hissed in your ear. “I didn’t try to.” you were sick of this argument and the pressure we was providing against your core wasn’t helping you stay mad.

He ran his hand along your back. When he got to your waist, his hand traveled to your front, reaching down between your legs. You spread your legs more to give him space. He placed his hand over your wet heat causing you to hold your breath. He reached inside your lace panties running his finger through your slit. “Aish, jagiya, you’re already so wet for me.” You bit your lip at the thought of him doing it again over and over until you came. Luckily for you, he was going to do just that. He removed his hand from your panties to look at how your slick glistened on his finger. He swallowed hard looking back at you bent over in front of him. He slid his fingers in the waistband of your panties, drawing them down your milky skin. He tossed your underwear over his shoulder not caring where it landed. You started to get a little anxious after not feeling his touch against your skin. Jin stared at your slick entrance, mouth ajar. You shuffled your feet, growing a little impatient.