Drunk sex with jimin

Jimin didn’t need much convincing. He could see a group of men, a little older than him, on the sunny deck of the large yacht, not far from the small cluster of women. Supreme Boi had been right, if he didn’t make his move now, one of those men would certainly not hesitate to snap up the chance. He considered whether he should risk it and try talking to the girl with the burgundy hair who he had first seen at a house party, some months before. She was the shortest among the women and stood out the most; her breasts were obviously enhanced and the dress she wore, low cut and silky, revealed more than enough to get him feeling a little hot under the collar. The amount of alcohol in his system didn’t help on that front either. He had felt a little dizzy on his walk across the deck.

Despite this, he was automatically drawn to the bottle-blonde standing beside her. She wore a scarlet dress which stopped just above her bare, tanned knees and also displayed a nice amount of bust. She was laughing loudly at something the girl opposite her, black haired with glasses, was saying and he thought she looked beautiful in the sunlight, her skin glowing. She clutched a bottle of pink coloured wine in her hand and sipped from the lime green straw which protruded from the slender neck.

As Jimin walked over to her, she looked straight at him and smiled. He felt his heart leap in his chest and a warm tingle in his trousers. The last time he had been with her had been at the house he shared with his band members when she had payed him a visit, half a year before. They had started to kiss almost straight away before she had leaned over him and taken him in her mouth. He had lasted last than five minutes. She had a very talented tongue.

“Hi.” Jimin smiled as he reached her. Her friends automatically parted to make room for him, with two of the girls choosing to walk to the other side of the deck, only the black haired girl remained in place.

“Hello.” She smiled as she took a small sip of wine from the bottle.

“What are you drinking?” He reached over for the bottle, sliding it from between her fingers before taking a sip himself. He reached out with his other hand and started to lead her away from her friend and towards the set of stairs which led below deck. She turned to her friend and wiggled her eyebrows dramatically, grinning as Jeong-sun grinned silently in response, shrugging her shoulders.

“You look really pretty today. I like your dress.” Jimin smiled as they reached the bottom of the stairs. He handed her the bottle back. They could hear Namjoon and his girlfriend talking in the next room, the conversation sounding a little heated. He led her down the narrow corridor which led to a series of bathrooms, function rooms and guest bedrooms.

“Oh, thanks.” She beamed in response, genuinely flattered by the compliment. “It was from H&M. Jeong-sun helped me pick it out.”

“Who?” The name did not ring a bell.

“My friend, with the glasses.” She nodded upwards, indicating that her friend had been standing beside her on the deck. He shrugged.

“She has good taste. Red really suits you.” He grinned, remembering the red bra and see through shirt she had been wearing on the first day they met. They reached out and he turned the glass doorknob of a room, peeping inside before closing it. “Bathroom...” He said quietly before trying the next. Now they were below deck, in the cool air conditioned air, he was feeling a little better than before. He had discarded his drink of punch on deck. He didn’t know what strange combination of alcohol had been put in it, but it had started to make him feel queasy.

The next door opened onto a large, luxurious bedroom. He grinned at Angel and closed the door behind them, turning the lock quickly. There was a double bed standing against one edge, the sheets white, crisp and pristine. They walked, holding hands into the centre of the room. The large window gave view onto the blue sea and sunny sky.