PREFERENCE NINE - What They Do For You on Valentine's Day

Roger:

He'd gently wake you up in the morning by peppering you with soft kisses. He'd then make a romantic breakfast before taking you out for a walk across the fields surrounding your house. When you reached a perfect spot, on top of a hill, he'd have set up a picnic with all of your favourite things inside. And it'd be then when he proposed to you as it felt like the perfect moment.

John:

He would be in the kitchen making a romantic breakfast when you woke up, which consisted of all of your favourite delicacies. He'd make sure everything was set out perfectly as you deserve nothing less. Once you were done, you would both go and cuddle on the sofa together, where he'd tell you jokes every now and then, and each one you would laugh harder. And then he'd surprise you with a gift; neatly wrapped. Inside there would be a beautiful silver necklace with a heart pendant and yours and his initials engraved into the back.

Pete:

He'd wake you up by pulling you into a warm embrace before peppering soft kisses all over your face. Once you were both dressed, he'd take you out to a fancy restaurant for a romantic breakfast, before taking you to your favourite art gallery where you would spend hours conversing with him over everything and anything as being in his company was simply enough to keep you happy. You love him and he loves you, and that's all that matters to you both.

Keith:

He'd wake you up by tickling you just so he could hear you laugh. He'd then have made you toast and a cup of tea before getting way too excited to keep a secret what he had planned. He'd grab your hand and run with you to your bedroom to pack a bag ready for a day at the beach. When you both got there, the bags and towel would be abandoned as you both ran into the water and swam together. He'd try and make you laugh for the whole day, by telling you jokes as he never wanted to see you sad, he just wanted to make you happy.

꧁ꕥ꧂

I hope you like these, and I hope everyone has a lovely Valentine's Day! If you don't have anyone to spend it with, then I love you and I'm with you! ❤️❤️
I'm glad to say that I am back and I am ready to write again. Thank you for being so patient with me, I love you all and I hope you are keeping well and staying safe! 🧡

All my love,
Willow 💖