The Morning After

(Y/N) POV

My head screamed as I opened my eyes. I had a momentary panic attack when I noticed I wasn't in my dorm room. At least until I looked around and realized I was in the common area of Bo's dorm.

The way the dorms were laid out each "room" was basically a 4 bedroom apartment. Each floor had 4 of these units, 2 on the left side for the girls and 2 on the right for the guys. I heard clattering coming from the direction of the little kitchenette.

I pulled myself up enough to see what was going on. Akaashi was making something that smelled better than heaven, dragging me out of my spot on the floor. Beer cans and random trash littered the floor. Noya was curled up with the girl he'd brought along. Daichi was asleep on the couch, head lulled on the back, but leaning more towards the arm. Suga looked almost like a mirrored copy on the other side of the couch. Bo was face down, ass up snoring into the middle of the living room floor.

"Duuuuuuuuude, that smells so good what is it." I said when I finally made my way to the counter that separated the kitchenette from everything else. "It's just coffee (y/n)" Akaashi replied as he set a mug down in front of me. Seconds later (favorite flavor) creamer and (fave sweetener) followed. I mixed in the perfect amounts of each and downed the coffee. Then I made my way to the bathroom to find pain killers and pee.

When I came back out life had fully resumed. Noya gave me a quick goodbye before leaving to walk Ashly home. Kuroo was at the counter talking to Akashi over coffee. Bo looked defeated as he was forced to clean up. Suga and Daichi had left while I was in the bathroom, both running behind schedule for class.

"(Y/N) AKAASHI IS BEING A BUTT AND MAKING ME CLEAN ALONE!" Bo whined. His yelling caused my hangover to flare up and I shot him a death glare. "Probably because you don't know how to shut the fuck up when people are hung over." I growled. I hadn't meant to snap but pain made me say things without thought. Bo's hair deflated even more and he looked about ready to cry. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"If you stop complaining and get this place cleaned up I'll make you pork buns." I knew this agreement was going to make my day just a little more stressful. "I mean I only have one class today. It shouldn't be too big of a problem...." I tried to reassure myself the second the words had left my mouth.

Bo immediately perked up and began cleaning with the energy of a Tasmanian devil. It was actually rather impressive since I was sure he was at least a little hung over. I decided to join the other two at the counter for sheer safety from the Bo-rnato. Akaashi handed me a glass of water which I gladly gulped down.

"So where we're you hiding?" I asked Kuroo. Surprised a bit by the fact my nerves around him were gone. "Alcohol can truly be a magical thing." I thought, but almost immediately took back when another stabbing pain shot through my temple. "What's it to you shorty?" Kuroo sounded like he was trying to be cool but the pink dusting his cheeks and lack of eye contact contradicted his tone. "I told him to take my bed. I crashed in Bo's since he was on the floor." Akaashi ruined the bed heads fun with his response.

"I hope your dorm mates weren't too upset." I chuckled as I watched Bo trip over his trash bag, spilling his last 10 mins of work back onto the floor. "Nah, it's just Washio and Komi. And I'm pretty sure they actually found some girls last night." Akaashi laughed, drawing all of our attention. He didn't laugh often, so it was always a pleasant surprise. He had a good laugh.

After another hour of chit chat I finally glanced at the clock. My stomach dropped out of my body as panic started to flood my system. My dorm was on the other side of campus and I had a class in 20 minutes. "Shit. I know it's the first class I can't skip!" I internally screamed as I shot out of my seat. Now all three boys were looking at me in pure confusion.