Chapter 5- School

The next day was school, you know the boring 6 hours of your life stuck in hell.
Dream woke up at 6:27am and got ready, he ate and left.

In the middle of walking Dream saw Fundy, Fundy realised him and looked at him and smiling whilst scratching the back of his neck. Dream ran up to him and they just talked and laughed whilst going to school. 

Dream was in school for 2 and 36 hours now, he was on his break so he just stayed with his friends before he saw 5up touching fundy, Dream just wanted to fucking kill 5up at that point but he couldn't, but by the face that fundy was making it was obvious that he was uncomfortable, so Dream did something about it.

"Oh hey Dream" Said Fundy slowly starting to feel relieved.

"Hey Fundy, don't we have to study for our upcoming math test??" Said Dream thinking of an excuse to get 5up off his fox.

"Oh yea! Uh sorry 5up but I have to go" said Fundy pushing 5up gently.

Dream honestly just wanted to go away from 5up as fast as possible so he just grabbed Fundy's hand and ran off to the exit.

Dream and Fundy just talked the rest of break, Dream kept looking if 5up is coming but luckily he wasn't.

**SKIP TO AFTER SCHOOL**

It was now the end of school, Dream and Fundy also walked at the end of school to home but they needed to go to different directions, they just planned on talking on call when they both arrive at their houses.

Dream arrived home after like 7 minutes after going to a different direction that Fundy, Drean texted Fundy to make sure if he was at his house aswell which Fundy replied with saying that he was at home so they both called on video call.

They stayed on call till 4:39am just flirting for jokes (Dream and Fundy were actually blushing at the flirts), playing minecraft and just being idiots but they obviously needed to go to sleep eventually because of school.

(CHAPTER 5 FINISHED)

WORDS: 358