𝟬𝟬𝟭

𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍
𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐗

𝐃𝐄𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐀𝐔𝐃𝐑𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐀 𝐋𝐀𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐀𝐒,  𝐓𝐗

"Hey, Ma. I just got off the bus." Deion held her phone to her ear, checking her surroundings before entering the alley she walked down to get home everyday.

She hated walking down this alley because it held so much trauma for her. She was abandoned, kidnapped and almost murdered when she came across this alley just at the age of six years old.

Calling her mother was what brought her comfort. "Hey, love. You safe?" Her mother, Carly replied, asking the same question she asked everyday when Deion called her to walk home.

"Yea, i'm 'bout to go to Sancori house. I'm just going home to change n' stuff." Deion replied, hopping over puddles that she didn't want to drench her Jordan UNC 4's in.

"You goin' to Sancori's?" Carly spoke in a certain tone that made Deion roll her eyes. "Is that room clean and did you bring that chemistry grade up?"

Deion sighed. "I'm going to her house so she can help me with it. She already took the class her freshman year." She lied.

Carly hummed in response before silence filled Deions end of the call. She looked up from her feet at the trio of boys in all black, walking down the alley, which made her heart sink.

"M-ma-mommy?" Deion stammered, calling her mothers name. In the moment, she didn't even know how to get her words out because she was so scared.

"Yes?"

"These boys are walking toward me in all black. I'm scared." Deion whispered, feeling her body began to boil under pressure.

"Calm down, baby. They're probably with the gang, but they won't hurt you. They get nothing out of that. Stay on the phone with me." Carly tried her best to reassure her.

Deion inhaled and exhaled, trying to control her breathing as she reached closer and closer to the boys. The breathing exercises did nothing, her heart rate only increased to the point where it felt like it was going to jump out of her chest.

Looking down at her phone, she made sure she still saw the little green phone button in the upper left hand corner of her phone, indicating that her mom was still on the phone. Deion went to her settings app, pretending to scroll while keeping her head low as she brushed pass the boys.

Suddenly, her phone screen blacked out, telling her that it was dead, making her inaudibly gasp. Feeling a strong, broad shoulder bump into hers, Deion looked up immediately, dropping her phone in the process as well as the boys who's shoulder she bumped into.