𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

"Here boss, I found this one in the alley, right on Townsend." The drug pusher had a firm grip on the little girls shirt with an evil smirk.

"I want this one boss." The other drug pusher gave the girl a evil smirk inching towards her as she stumbled back in fear.

"Man back up! I got this one." The drug pusher holding her rubbed down her chest.

"STOP." The girl started to punch on the man's arm.

He instantly pulled a syringe out and aimed it at the little girl.

"She said stop." The boss man leaned back in his office chair.

Everybody paused in shock.

"But boss we can make good money off of her-BOOM." A firearm sounded off to the man holding the little girl.

The little girl gasped looking at the man laid out on the floor with a bullet wound to his head.

"Anybody else wanna debate?" The bossman stood up and approached the girl as he kneeled down in front of her.

She backed up a little because she was scared.

"What's your name li momma?" He tilted his head at her.

"Deion." She trembled.

"I'm big cheese, nice to meet you, you're quite the fighter." He reached his hand out for her to shake it but she didn't shake it back.

Big Cheese scoffed. "You know what, take her do whatever...matter fact kill her or i'll do it and make her suffer." He waved her off.

"NO NO NO NO NO." Deion stumbled as three of the drug pushers dragged her to the back room.

As three gun shots fired off, the bossman grinned knowing the little girl was dead.

-

𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄