First things first

Hello. Im the author of this story and I strongly recommend you to read my first book "Ljubavi (18+)" before reading this.

It's not a must but it's more recognizable who Andrej is and who is parents are, whom he gets traits from etc etc.

I'm not going to write too much at this first intro chapter just a little information and others.
English is not my first language so please correct me if I'm not grammatically right and I'll fix it. Don't hate on the book. Just stop reading it if you don't like it. And ps. I'm sorry about the grammar.

Copyright ⛔️
Please do not copy any of my work.
All the pictures are from Google, Pinterest and so on..

Warning ⚠️
This story is NOT for children. I will not be putting trigger warnings in the episode so this is the warning. There is going to be a lot of smut and sexual harassment, abuse, drugs and other triggering stuff can occur in this story. So if you know you can't stand that please don't read further.

You are free to imagine who ever you want and what you want but I will be putting up character pictures and details.
Anyways thank you for reading.

Andrej, 26 years old.
Dark haired with steel grey eyes and fit, and really god at boxing.
He loves drinking, gambeling and to fuck different women every night. As he usual says "Nothing beats new pussy."
He's a arrogant, cocky,  determineded man born in the leo sign. And that says it all.

 And that says it all

Mira, 24 years old.
Blonde with hazel eyes and has a great body not to skinny and has curves on all the right places.
A strong, smart girl with an outstanding degree. Loves to study, party and have fun.
Not necessarily with guys. Has had a bunch of boyfriends but they never keep up. She's stubborn and crazy. She's a Aquarius.

I hope you all enjoy my story ❤️