Asuka's Profile

Name: Asuka (current name)

Alias:
-All is Equal of Judgement
-The 9th Servamp
-Lady Judgement
-Asuka
-Asuka-chan

Age: 16 (physically), Current Age Unknown

Race: Servamp

Looks: Long brown hair with frosted tips, pale skin, red eyes, slim body, and slightly taller than Ange.

Appearance:
-Animal Form: Eagle

-Everyday: She has her long brown hair in a low ponytail

-Everyday: She has her long brown hair in a low ponytail. Asuka wears a simple brown yukata with red camellia flower pattern on it. The sleeves are tied up by a white ribbon so they don't interfere when she's doing chores or fighting. She's also wearing black getas and now socks so she can show off the anklet around her right ankle.

Family:
-Sleepy Ash (Kuro) (Older Brother)
-Old Child (Hugh) (Older Brother)
-Doubt Doubt (Jeje) (Older Brother)
-The Mother (Freya) (Older Sister)
-Lawless (Hyde) (Older Brother)
-World End (Ilido) (Older Brother)
-All of Love (Snow Lily) (Older Brother)
-He Who is Coming (Tsubaki) (Older Brother)

Personality: Kind, caring, down to earth, sassy, judgy, short-tempered, insecure, and hardworking.

Likes: Ange, her subclasses, beautiful things, music, Lust and Envy, Pannya, and Guil's coffee.

Dislikes: Tsubaki, Tsubaki's subclasses, the creator, Saga's reckless behavior, and C3.

Hobbies: Cooking, cleaning, paperwork, info gathering, and sparing.

Occupation: Ange's Servamp

Affiliation:
-OZ
-Servamps
-Arisuin family (former)

Eve: Ange Yuki

Item: Anklet

Weapon: War Hammer

Weapon: War Hammer

Love Interest: Ange Yuki

Bio:
All is Equal of Judgement was created after Tsubaki but never met or heard of him. She decided to travel around the world in search of her other siblings, she had a few eves along the way on her journey. Until she finally made it to the Arisuin mansion where she meets her big brothers Envy and Lust who were surprised to see that she was a Servamp. She stayed with them, till a war among vampires were happening in Tokyo. That's when the three of them put a stop to it and have all the vampires involved connect to a red moon on the final day of battle. They were also the ones who created Visual Prison and infused some of their powers to make this competition happen. Lust: since he doesn't like fighting was the one who made the first round of the competition singing, Envy: allowed the second round to be a fight amongst the groups with the microphone swords, and Judgement: gave her powers to the red moon to choose the winner of the competition.

Trivia:
-Dimitri, Hyde, Guiltia, and Elizabeth are her subclasses from her journey to find her siblings.
-She knows that Saga wants to break the connection with the red moon so she has Beth as her double agent to give her reports of his progress.
-She met Lust and Envy after the creator was killed.
-Asuka is close with Envy and Lust since she's been around them the most.
-She has been Ange's Servamp since he was a child.
-She had a hunch that Ange was a dhampir, but wasn't sure.
-Asuka likes listening to Ange sing.
-She does visit her subclasses when she can.
-She hates C3 and Tsubaki.
_________________________________________
(A/n: I don't actually know how the visual prison competition started, but then again this is all just made up anyways.)