Prologue

Asuka's P.O.V.

How long has it been...?

How many years has past since I had an eve.?.....?

Well, that's what I thought until I met him....

A long time ago, he was so young back then. But once he met me his journey has only just begun....

This is a story of us... my eve and I...

It all started on that one day....

Well, how I met him was kind of funny. I was on my way back to Japan to observe the Visual Prison in Harajuku. That is until I broke my wing in my animal form and landed who knows where I was at the moment. Of course I could heal myself quickly being a vampire and all, but it did surprise me how long it took for someone to find me. It was a little boy with light grey eyes and black hair.

 It was a little boy with light grey eyes and black hair

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?"

He asked bending down to touch me, out of instinct I tried to scratch him with my talons. The boy immediately jumped back, scared a bit but put on a brave face and approached me again.

"It's okay. You can trust me."

The young boy said, slowly moving his hand towards me. I allowed it this time since there wasn't much I can do for now. He then bent down and picked me up gently in his arms and said his name.

"My name is Yuki Ange. And I'll name you Asuka."

The bo- no Ange said with a bright smile as he took me back to his home, not knowing that this is just the start of encountering a vampire, or rather a Servamp.