Valentine's day [Bad Sans Poly]

Most people wanted fluff so here you go, but I'll think about making some Valentine's themed angst as well.

Also I decided to add something that I call 'thought of the day'. Sometimes they will have to do something with the chapter and sometimes not at all. Either way you don't need to read them so feel free to just skip to the chapter.

Today's thought:
I have my own headcanons for the bad guys heights, without any actual measurement, butttt
Error is the shortest, because come on, he's my favourite, you knew that already
Dust is a tiny bit taller, because he's my second favourite and because I once saw an image of him being short and was like "oh hell yeah".
Killer is still on the short side, but visibly taller than Dust, because Killer.
Then there's Cross who is among the tall ones, because I once saw a headcanon of him being huge and immediately liked it. He's not huge, but still tall.
Second tallest is Horror, because there's only two types of people: ones who like him tiny, and ones who like him huge and I'm in the second group.
And of course our boi Nightmare who is the tallest, for similiar reasons to Horror.

And once again, these are just mine, so you probably have different ones and that's alright.

-----------------------------------------------------------

"I really should have just used bags instead."

Error put the last gift box next to the rest and fell onto his bed to catch his breath. For the last hour he has been trying his damn hardest to wrap the stupid boxes in decorative paper, using some instruction he had found on the internet, but unsurprisingly it was much harder then it looked. In the end the presents ended up looking decent enough, hopefully. 

And why was he doing all that? It was because today was Valentine's day – the day of celebrating love, or at least that's what Error overheard Cross saying. At first he just ignored it, but one day out of curiosity, he started reading about it and found out that it was sort of big deal to some, especially the ones who were in romantic relationships. He then started wondering if he should do something with that knowledge, after all he was in fact in a relationship like that. So he read some more and learned that there was an emphasis on giving gifts, as a sign of love and appreciation. And that resulted in this entire fiasco with wrapping.

Error learned about Valentine's at the beginning of February, so he didn't have a lot of time. Part of him wondered why none of his partners ever mentioned this apparently important occasion, but another part was focused on thinking what gifts he could arrange on such a short notice. Finally it hit him, he could just knit something for them. It's not that he hasn't before, however he never knitted them clothes.

He decided to go with something that everyone would like and that he had some experience with - sweaters. He started as soon as possible, barely finishing on the 13th, nonetheless he made it. In the end he had five different-colored jumpers, which also had a nickname of each of his lover.

And so there was a black sweater with "Rory" written on it for Horror, a purple one with "Kills" for Killer, white-colored one with "Dusty" for Dust, blue with "Oreo" for Cross and finally green with "Night" for Nightmare. Error would maybe think of a different color for the last one, but he knew that the goop will cover it anyway, so he didn't bother. He also kind of experimented with different than usual colors, so he hoped the others would like them.

After a little bit of resting he sat up slowly on his bed. He should probably go give his gifts now, but he was nervous. 

"What if they don't like them? Or dislike the colors?"

He didn’t give them any clothes before after all and even if he sometimes didn't want to admit it, he was still kind of insecure about being in this relationship. After all, Nightmare, Dust, Cross, Killer and Horror had all dated for 2 years before Error joined them, so they are definitely more comfortable in it than him, who has been dating them for around a year now. Still, he did want to show them his appreciation for all they have done for him.