23. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐃𝐢𝐝 𝐈 𝐃𝐨?

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*┈┈┈┈*

Yeonwoo's POV

The day we arrived at the resort, we didn't really do much. We just chilled and explored the resort a bit. Some were asleep while some were just chillin in their rooms and some were outside enjoying the sea breeze and the sound of the waves. I, too, was outside sitting on the sand and listening to the sea waves.

"Ha...I feel great!", I said out loud.

"Do you like beaches that much?", I smiled as I saw Hyunjae who was walking towards me with 2 cones of ice cream. He sat beside me and handed me an ice cream.

"Here... Mint Choco", he said.

"Thanks~", I said with a smile.

"I do like this beach but I like the one we go to more. I didn't usually like beaches this much though but now it's a source of comfort for me.", I said.

"I know right? But I find it more comforting 'cause of you.", Hyunjae said.

"So cheesy...", I said and chuckled.

That's weird...It's cheesy and it's coming from Hyunjae, but why does my heart feel heavy? Did I drink too much coffee? Did I even drink coffee?

We sat there for a while silently but it wasn't awkward as the silence was filled with the loud waves.

*Ting*

"Younghoon texted. He said we're eating out.", Hyunjae said and stood up.

"Let's go!", He said and reached out his hand. Wahhh...He's shining. I stared at him for a few more seconds admiring his beauty.

Kim Yeonwoo!! Are you crazy?!? I said as I mentally slapped myself.

"I-I could stand up myself.", I said while stuttering as I stood up.

"I'll walk you to your room then.", he said.

"A-ah No Need!!! I'm not a kiddd!! I could go myself!!", I said as I was flustered by his words. I could feel my face heat up so I immediately covered it and ran away.

------------------------------------------------------

Hyunjae's POV

"A-ah No Need!!! I'm not a kiddd!!! I could go myself!!", Yeonwoo said. I saw her face turning red and she covered them and ran away.

Cute... I said and started walking.

"Wait for me!!", I shouted and tried to catch up with her.

-----------------------------------------------------

After dinner we all agreed to Sangyeon's idea of grabbing a drink at the shore, but of course without the 3 high schoolers so they stayed at their rooms along with Hyerim since she didn't want to drink. We got to set up a bonfire at the shore near the shore as the resort offers it.

Hours later and 4 bottles of wine were consumed by our group. They were all drunk except for me. What high tolerance I have... Everyone else had gone to their rooms except for Juyeon, Yeonwoo, and Younghoon. Younghoon had already passed out so I had no choice but to carry him to his room.

"Yah Juyeon-ah stay here!! I'll just bring Younghoon to his room!", I said.

"Yes Hyungggggggg~~~~", he said.

------------------------------------------------------

Yeonwoo's POV

It was morning and my head hurt like hell. Ha...How much did I drink last night? I immediately stood up so I could get rid of my hangover.

"Hyerim-ah...What happened last night? I remember passing out in the shore last night. How'd I get here?", I asked Hyerim.

"Ha... It was crazy. Juyeon went inside as soon as I opened the door and vomitted all over the bathroom but I got it cleaned a while back so don't worry about it. You...", she said.

"Why me?", I asked.

"Hyunjae oppa carried you on his back. Aigoo~ He looked so tired and mad. I feel bad for him.", she said and I walked passed her to get to the bathroom.

"Wahhhh You reek of alcohol!!", Hyerim said.

"I know...I'm washing up!", I said as I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. As I was brushing my teeth, memories of what happened last night had suddenly popped up in my head.

*Flashback*

"Oh?? LEE *gibberish*n!!!!", I said.

"Oh why?", he answered.

"Come here~ I have something to tell youuu", I said, smiling like a fool since I was drunk.

"What do you want to say?", he said.

"Thank you", I said.

"What?"

"I said thank you. For always comforting me, for staying by my side, and for being there during my darkest times.", I said.

"You...", I said but I was cut off.

"I like you.", he said and I looked at him. We made eye contact. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him closer for a kiss... A very short one and I passed out right after.

*End Flashback*

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH", I screamed at the top of my lungs after recalling all of that. Of course the situation was enough to make me frustrated but what was worse was that I forgot the most important detail of the story. Who did I kiss?

~End Of Chapter~

A/N: I was contemplating whether to keep this at my drafts and post it later on when I have more chapters so I could post when i'm back to posting regularly but nahhh I decided to just post it but anyways hope you enjoyed and I don't know when i'll be updating again but please wait ;>>>