Ice

Standing in the field I prepared to fight Kakashi. It felt like our old days of sparing. We'd stand across from each other prepared to go all out.

"Begin!" Tsunade called out before jumping back.

Activating my Byakugan I realized the Kakashi in front of me wasn't the real one. I threw my kunai destroying the clone as I turned to see another behind me. Pulling my katana I slashed through it.

"Too scared to fight me yourself?" I chuckled.

Looking around I spotted him hiding in a tree. Using water style I made a ball and kicked it turning it to an ice spike. It flew at high speed directly at Kakashi. He dodged it in the nick of time.

Once Kakashi recovered from his dodge he stared at me as if I'd done something impressive. Tsunade had the exact same look. I was horribly confused by their reactions.

"Shiro, do you think you could do that again but at full power?" Kakashi asked carefully.

"Sure." I said confused.

I repeated my moves aiming the spike at the nearby tree line. The spike flew through the air at lightning speed going through about 10 trees like they were butter.

"What about it?" I asked them.

"Can you make the ice in one move?" Tsunade asked.

Sheathing my sword I weaved signs for iceblade. Holding out my hand iceblade formed as I focused my chakra.

"So, she has a nature transformation kekkei genkai as well." Kakashi said sounding dumbfounded.

"I don't think her promotion is in question anymore." Tsunade said in awe.

"What? Have you guys never seen ice style before?" I asked confused as hell.

"When did you find out you could do that?" Kakashi asked.

"I honestly did it by accident when I was traveling to the Land of Water. Then, some guys from the Yuki Clan trained me how to properly use it." I informed them. "I decided to go to the Land of Water after I found out that the Yuki clan originated there. My grandmother on my dad's side was a Yuki. I thought it would be cool to see where she was from. Is it not normal?"

Kakashi raised his eyebrow. "No, it's already rare to have the Byakugan, but it seems you also have a nature transformation kekkei genkai passed down from your grandmother. I've only ever met one other that could use it."

"How long did you train with the Yuki clan?" Tsunade asked.

"Two years. I guess it was long enough to master it." I said thinking back. "I can attack with it, defend with it, and even prevent injuries from worsening."

"May I see what you mean by that last one?" Tsunade asked.

I walked over calmly to her and Kakashi. Pulling a kunai I sliced open the back of my left hand. Blood immediately flowed from the wound. Weaving hand signs I used white snow in my right hand and placed it on the wound. After a couple of seconds I stopped bleeding completely. Tsunade looked impressed.

"Do you think you could wrap this for me?" I asked Tsunade politely.

Kakashi stepped up with a wrap and started bandaging me before white snow wore off.

"I'm promoting you to jonin." Tsunade said smiling. "Expect to be receiving missions soon."