sweetness of life.*

"It's about the sweetness of life."

"What about this one?" Harry muffled through his black mask as he gestured towards the coffee shop to the left of Callie, "Never been here before

"What about this one?" Harry muffled through his black mask as he gestured towards the coffee shop to the left of Callie, "Never been here before. Could go for a bit of coffee."

"Coffee sounds delicious, let's do it." Callie replied back with a crooked smile.

Love on Tour was going full force now after several years of anticipation and Harry brought Callie, his girlfriend, along with him. Callie could only go to certain dates because of her own work that she had, but today Callie was in Nashville.

She'd only been to Nashville a couple of times and she didn't really see the hype of it all. It was an underwhelming kind of city, but the music and studio's in the area were the only thing that kept her coming back to the city.

Harry had just played night one the day before last and Callie got to stand in the back and watch him play while she danced around. People didn't even notice her either, which was great, because although the fans were great--her anxiety didn't hold up the best in conversation with other people.

So today before the show, Callie and Harry were taking a stroll down the city away from the venue. It was a full proof plan, she had already known that people were camping out by the venue in order to get the best spots today so Callie was sure nobody was going to run into her and Harry.

Harry took her hand, pecking a kiss to the back of it as he led her into the small coffee shop. There were hardly any people in the shop and she mentally thanked Harry for picking such a small shop to go too. It was a cute place, there were plants scattered alongside the windowsill and little signs about their specialty coffees of the season.

"What do you want?" Harry put a hand on her lower back as his brows pinched in thought. Callie thought he looked so cute today. He was wearing a large hoodie with his hoodie over his head with ripped jeans that hung loosely on his hips.

"Maybe a frap," Callie hummed, tapping her fingers against her clothed chin as she got lost in thought for a moment, "Caramel. With extra caramel drizzle."

"Mm, that sounds yummy," He mumbled as his hand lowered down to her ass for a moment, "You sound a lot more yummy though." He said into her ear. Callie couldn't see it, but she could tell there was a smirk on his lips when he said it.

"Harry." Callie hissed out a laugh, swatting at his hand as she cheeks flushed. He had been so touch deprived lately, working all the time, it was hard to have alone time. Before shows are so busy, after shows he is always falling asleep immediately after. Callie couldn't blame him, but at least he was one she got to fall asleep with at night.

He chuckled slowly, shooting her a glance out of the corner of his eye as he walked towards the shop, getting his black card out of his wallet slowly, "Can I get two caramel frappes with extra caramel drizzle?" His voice was thick, oozing like honey off his lips as he spoke lowly.