office hours.*

content warning: contains domination and degrading and pain kink.

"Whatever happened to being spontaneous?"

"Are you sure you have to go to work?"

Harry was standing in front of his full body mirror, adjusting the tie around his neck while Kiera sat on her knees behind him, eyes like a doe and lips pouted so pitiful. He let out a soft chuckle, moving his jaw side to side as he looked back at her in the mirror.

"Are you sure we have to pay the bills?" He asked back to her, more teasing than demeaning, but Kiera just rolled her eyes and stretched her arms out to summon him to her, "Mm. No. No, Kiera, you know that if I stay--,"

"It'll be quick." Kiera chirped with a whine, watching as Harry shuffled towards the dresser to put his watch on, "Like, really quick. So quick that you won't even know it's happening."

It's not like their sex life was terrible, Harry found it to be quite normal for a couple that have been together for a few years. They weren't in the honeymoon stage anymore where they were finding places to fuck whenever they felt like it.

Although, sometimes Harry missed those days. They were younger then, they didn't care if they got caught. They had jobs that didn't matter to them, which meant that Harry made a lot of stops at Kiera's shop where she worked just to close the store and fuck her against the counter before he went to his petrol station job.

But things slowed down.

Kiera had a job working as a fashionista, if that's what you wanted to call it, and Harry worked a corporate job for finance. It was fine, he enjoyed the money, they both got paid well. Harry settled and there's not much to it.

"I'm afraid I'm going to be late if I don't leave now," Harry turned on his heel, grabbing his thick overcoat to shield him from the cold before slinging it over his shoulder, "But I will be back tonight and I promise that I will tend to my girl's needs, hm?"

Kiera rolled her eyes, "You say that at least twice a week and before I can even get cleaned up after dinner, you're already in bed. Asleep."

Harry felt bad, of course, he wanted his girlfriend to be happy, but his job was taxing. Most people wouldn't think that a job in finance would be taxing, but when you have the higher ups screaming at you for get three piles of paper done in a day, it can be mind numbing. There was no stimulation to keep him awake, so he often fell asleep when he came home.

Knowing that, Harry waltzed his way over to Kiera and wrapped his arms tight around her back while looking down at her with a half smile. Half because he tried to keep it light, he didn't want to leave on a bad note. He wanted his girl to be taken care of, but he was fearing that his promise to her would be ruined by his evitable sleepiness.

"Baby, I promise," His thick fingers pushed her hair behind her ear, exposing the soft skin of her neck. Harry's Adam's apple bobbed as he swallowed, tips of his digits caressing down her skin slowly as he dipped his head down to kiss lightly along her neck, "Will you wait for me?"