Happy birthday to he! (slight filler/relevant mini plot)

(Every interaction in here is platonic, since they're family. I'm just pointing it out in case anyone is confused!)
Ranboo's POV (3rd person):

"No, Mamá, I'm not wearing this all day-"

"Ay ay, but you're so cute in it! Muy Lindo mi hijo-"

"Noooooooooooooo-"

Saved by his mom, she knocked on the door.

"Ranboo? Mi amor? What's going on in there?"

"Mamá me está haciendo vestir-"

"Pero, tu eres muy lindo, mi hijo!"

"I'm coming in guys, you better not be undressing ranboo!"

"I'm not!"

"Like I would get you to undress infront of your mamá! You're still cute! Mucho lindo eh?"

"Don't try pinching my cheek- OW MAMÁ-"

"Ayah Julie let go of the poor boy-"

"Pero mi amor look how cute he is!"

"Julie..."

"...ahhhh fine fine" Mamá let go of ranboo's cheek, but not before puffing out her cheeks and giving ranboo a funny-looking cheek kiss.

"Ow..." ranboo rubbed his cheek, pouting. It hurt. He let go of it and looked down at his feet.

"You okay, hijo?" His mom cupped his cheek gently, lifting his head up gently to check if he was accidentally hurt.

"I'm fine mom, it doesn't hurt that much." Ranboo looked up at his mother and smiled.

She had white skin and vermillion eyes, a loving smile and small dimples that always appeared when she smiled. The corner of her eyes had wrinkles that would always be there no matter how hard you squinted. She had a warm, motherly embrace and could cool down anyone in a matter of seconds.

"Mmm... you sure? It's all pink-"

"It's because he has a crush~" Mamá Linda teased.

"No...no it's not-" ranboo tried to deny the obvious fact, starting to fiddle with the blanket on his bed. Okay, maybe he has a teeny weeny little crush on Tommy. So what? "Why would you... think that I have a crush?"

"Hmmm... mi amor, ¿como se llama el o ella?"

"Mom stop trying to gossip in Spanishhhhhh I know what you're sayingggg"

"Shhhhhhhhhh you can't hear us speaking"

Ranboo deadpanned at his mother.

"Mi amor we need to get back on the topic at hand, ¿si?"

"Si...." Mamá frowned at the thought of not gossiping. Then smiled again.

"So, hijo, what do you want to do for your birthday?"

"...mostly just have cake and dance a little, I guess?" Ranboo didn't really know what he wanted so he just said something generic.

"Ay... ranboo." His mother sternly looked at him. It was more concern though. "You sure you don't want to go anywhere? Invite anyone over?"

"Si mom... 's not like I have anyones phone number." He tried to smile up at his mother but she just frowned and gently pat his head.

"What about the... didn't you meet someone today? Do you have their number?"

"Yeah... but they live on the other side of town! I cant let t... him walk like 5 miles to get to our house!"

Ranboo could walk 5 miles but only because he had strong calves for an enderman. And also because of his mother.

"Okay hijo." She smiled and kissed him on the head. "Just a chill party?"

"Just a chill party." He smiled back up at her.

He then stopped and got up from his bed. "Can I... actually just make the cake with you mamá and mom?" He smiled a little.

His mothers turned to face each other, before nodding and looking back at ranboo.

"Sure dear, anything for you."

And so, his birthday wasn't all that bad after all. Especially since he had more time to spend with his moms. And cake. He got to eat cake. But mostly spend time with his moms!