Getting to know each other

Were it any other Sunday, the silence inside the Kobayashi household wouldn't be a surprise. Yet, with the two newest members being early risers, the fact that the house only started being active this late in the morning is a testimony of the past day's events. Tohru was the first to wake up, late in the morning. Her body felt a bit heavy, but it wasn't nearly as much of an inconvenience as what she witnessed right after getting up.

"What is that guy doing with my Kobayashi!?"

What she saw was the result of Hutch collapsing from fatigue. The two co-workers were bundled together, Kobayashi snuggled up on top of the knight's chest plate.

She moved closer to try and attack the hero... until she didn't. She sighed and grabbed the bedsheets, covering the two of them.

"That's your win hero. I don't want to wake up Kobayashi." Defeated, Tohru walked out of the bedroom into the kitchen.

About an hour or two after Tohru woke up, it was Kobayashi's turn. Before she fully woke up, she felt her back being stiffer than usual. In fact, something else felt stiff. Despite how hard she tried to push her 'mattress', her fingers didn't sink in. And once she opened her eyes, it all made sense. Well not really, she could barely see anything, so she was poking around with her hands until she woke up said 'matress'.

Hutch opened his eyes and grabbed Kobayashi's wandering hand. "That was my face." The giant woke, trying to take in the fact that he had a woman on top of him. Something he hadn't experienced in a while.

"Oh, you're here Hutch. Can you look for my glasses please?"

"Sure." With a flick of his finger, Hutch found Kobayashi's glasses, which were resting over her forehead, and put them back on her nose.

"Oh... thanks." Kobayashi finally got up, stretching her very pained back. Once the two of them went through the door, Kobayashi brought up the subject.

"Do you have any idea why you were under me?" She questioned

"Not really. I'm kinda drawing a blank here. Maybe it'll come back after a short nap." Hutch yawned, unsatisfied from his night of sleep.

"Tell me about it." Kobayashi agreed before putting this topic under the rug.

The first sight that greeted the two co-workers as they reached the living room was the rays of the afternoon sun, shining on a hard working maid, along with... fire!?

"Wait, wait, wait! What are you doing!?" Kobayashi was definitely awoken, as her maid was about to commit her first account of arson in this world.

"Oh, it's you Kobayashi! I was trying to cook something, but I seem to be too strong for these puny eggs." Tohru tells her story, to her Master's utter shock.

"I... just... it's my fault. I didn't teach you how to use kitchen appliances." Kobayashi sighed, losing her patience already.

Hutch almost saw himself back during his internship under her. And he was panicking. "Well, I see you're busy, so I'll just make my-"

"You. Big guy. Get here. Now." Kobayashi interrupts the knight, venom slowly building up into her small frame.

"Y-yes sir!" Hutch stiffens up and runs towards the kitchen, to Tohru's distaste.

"I don't want to see him." Answering the dragon's complaint, Kobayashi turned towards the dragon with her usual creepy glare, combined with all the negative emotions in the world. Even Tohru could only hold the pressure for so long before giving up. "Yes sir!!!"

The team eventually managed to have their meal and eat it, not without troubles due to a certain dragon thinking magic is the answer to everything and more general space management issues from a giant in a world of man.