The Future Bites

TW⚠: Heavy adult themes

Chat was touched by Luka's willingness to help him break free. His heart started pounding faster and a small smile appeared on his face. He turned to look at the blue-haired teen, then placed his hand on his cheek and leaned in for a gentle kiss.

Luka eagerly responded to it, biting Chat's bottom lip and sucking on his tongue.

The superhero was taken aback, not expecting this fast turn of events. His cheeks flushed a cherry red and a tiny sound escaped his lips.

Upon hearing this, Luka broke the kiss.

"What was that?", he teasingly questioned, raising an eyebrow. He had a huge grin all over his features; It was specifically one that was irresistible.

Chat looked away in embarrassment and bit his lip. Was that too much? He had no clue how he was supposed to react to the other teen's advances and remarks.

They both chuckled.

• • •

That night, they used the telescope to look at the stars and the different constellations.

They talked deeply about their desires. Luka had plenty of ideas of what he wanted to do in the future, but was still undecided.

Chat was so serene and happy to be in Luka's company. From his excitement he was swirling his tail with his hand, but without noticing he made the telescope fall down in a loud thud. To anyone else, it would seem as if Marinette's clumsiness during the day was contagious.

It was at that moment, where Anarka's eyes shot wide open. Someone was outside! She got a baseball bat and carefully went on the deck, only to see her son fixating his gaze towards her direction. She let the baseball bat fall on her side.

"What's going on here Luka?", Anarka asked the stoic teen, who somehow still managed to keep his calm, even after this little "accident". He picked up the telescope from the ground and placed it where it previously was.

"Oh, hey mom. I... was stargazing, then... the telescope fell", the bluenette said and a small smile crept on his features.

"Is that so? I thought I'd heard someone else's voice around here in my sleep", she said, raising an eyebrow. But in reality, she wouldn't mind if her son had company at all. She would prefer if the mischief would be known, though.

"You sure it wasn't just you dreaming?", he said, doubting even the notion that someone was there. Luka didn't like lying to his mother, but he couldn't expose Chat; it could end up dangerous. The less people knew about it, the better. Although, he was certain Anarka was going to figure it all out eventually. She was quite good at reading the situation.

"I know what's going on. A friend, or a crush. Have fun you two~", the middle-aged woman said in a positive note and walked back inside her bedroom.

Luka blushed, but it was not visible in the darkness of the night.

Was it that obvious?

• • •

"All clear, you can come out now", said Luka in a whisper, signaling to the blonde that his mother was gone for now.

With a few jumps and a huge smile, Chat ended up jumping on the bluenette's back, wrapping his arms around his neck and cuddling him.

Luka gasped, moving his legs from the left to the right in his attempt to retain his balance. He almost fell.

"Sneaky you", he said and chuckled, moving his hand up where Chat's gloved hands were and clasping them in his own.