Chapter 38

"president"

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

"You know I don't get why I'm on photo duty?" Andrew asked as he took the last picture for Brooke's campaign.

Brooke gave a side-eye look before responding to the question. "Because I didn't know who else to ask. Also, I like spending time with you." She threw in the last part while not making eye contact with him as a smile crept on his face before he cleared his throat and looked through the digital pictures.

"I'm going to get these photos downloaded to my computer and it should be ready." He informed her as he looked up from the camera to see her pulling her hair tie out and ruffling her hair loose making the teen boy lose his train of thought.

"I think the slogan I'm going with is 'Brooke Davis for President'" She informed him then let out an excited squeal. "You were right that does sound catchy." Brooke looked over at him who was still caught up in his mind. "Andrew, are you listening?" She asked causing him to snap back into reality.

"Uh yeah of course, "stumbling on his words as Brooke couldn't help but laugh. "What? Why are you laughing?" With curious expression displayed on his face.

"Nothing just didn't know I could make you lose your words." She teased as he just rolled his eyes before she gently nudged him.

Which made him change the direction as he went to his computer to upload them. He sat in his chair waiting as the pictures were uploading while Brooke walked to stand behind him.

"Damn I look hot in these." She complimented herself as she leaned in to get a better look which was closer to Andrews's face. "Don't you think?" The brunette turned to look at him but she didn't realize the lack of space between them and for that reason, her breathing hitched. Her eyes wandered around at the view of his side profile until they ended up on his lips which were moving due to her question but she was too lost in her brain to hear anything.

After Andrew was finished with his teasing remark, he was expecting words back from the girl but got nothing. So he turned around with a small smirk displayed and asked, "Who's lost for words now huh?" Continuing his teasing made Brooke come back from her thoughts.

"Shut up." She responded as she stood up before she continued with her attention towards the campaign. Andrew just chuckled finding it, heartwarming that he had the same effect on her. Maybe he had a chance.

~

"Andrew, how are you seriously failing this class? It's easy." Haley spoke out as he just gave her an annoyed look from the other side of the small table in the tutoring center.

"Hey, I'm understanding it more." He responded as he finished up the last problem on his paper.

She ran her hand over through her hair before replying, "Sorry, just a little stressed out with the whole situation." As he just nodded with a sympathetic smile.